Help selecting correct bracelet.

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Help selecting correct bracelet.

Post by Thermexman »

Can anyone advise me as to whether the following bracelet will fit a C65 Vintage Diver? The blue hand wind as shown in my pic.

It’s the 22mm N22-STL-10-SXS-MA. The website description describes it as C65 Bracelet Trident Mk2 .

I’m reluctant to ask CW as they’ve miss-informed people on more than one occasion where bracelets are concerned.
8B1B938C-2CA5-4840-A518-78A59B3FA940.jpeg
Steve.
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Re: Help selecting correct bracelet.

Post by rkovars »

I don't have the hand wind Vintage Diver unfortunately. The MKII C65 bracelet fits both the Dartmouth and the C65 GMT. I am thinking that the case is the same on the Vintage Diver but can't verify for certain. The Super Compressor and the Chronos have a different bracelet because of the different cases require different end links.
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

rkovars wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:43 pm I don't have the hand wind Vintage Diver unfortunately. The MKII C65 bracelet fits both the Dartmouth and the C65 GMT. I am thinking that the case is the same on the Vintage Diver but can't verify for certain. The Super Compressor and the Chronos have a different bracelet because of the different cases require different end links.
Thanks, I’m of the same mind as you in thinking that the C65 case is the same on the GMT & Dartmouth but not sure. When I looked before, there were several versions and although they may well have been identical, they always seemed to mention the specific models covered. The current offerings don’t.
Steve.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

From the CWArchive;- C65 Trident (Classic) Mk2

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

Thanks Guy. Forgot about that model. Oh well, it’ll stay on the leather then.
Steve.
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by rkovars »

After looking at Guy's post and looking at the current listings for bracelets it would probably say C65 Trident Mk2 41mm to match what fits the Dartmouth and GMT.
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

Thermexman wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:31 pm Can anyone advise me as to whether the following bracelet will fit a C65 Vintage Diver? The blue hand wind as shown in my pic.

It’s the 22mm N22-STL-10-SXS-MA. The website description describes it as C65 Bracelet Trident Mk2 .
Hi Steve,

The one you mentioned "N22-STL-10-SXS-MA" is the correct bracelet for your C65 Handwind.
This bracelet fits the C65 Handwind, the GMT, the automatic, the Dartmouth, the Cranwell & the C65 SH21 LE.
If you go to the regular strap section on the CW website you'll see the listing for the C65 Bracelet Trident Mk2 41mm bracelet and the product code is the same bar the "N" at the start which is to denote the nearly new.
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by rkovars »

MiniMpi wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:36 am
Thermexman wrote: Thu Feb 11, 2021 6:31 pm Can anyone advise me as to whether the following bracelet will fit a C65 Vintage Diver? The blue hand wind as shown in my pic.

Hi Steve,

The one you mentioned "N22-STL-10-SXS-MA" is the correct bracelet for your C65 Handwind.
This bracelet fits the C65 Handwind, the GMT, the automatic, the Dartmouth, the Cranwell & the C65 SH21 LE.
If you go to the regular strap section on the CW website you'll see the listing for the C65 Bracelet Trident Mk2 41mm bracelet and the product code is the same bar the "N" at the start which is to denote the nearly new.
I didn't compare the skews! :oops: #-o
Jack London
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

I just took my C65 vintage handwind (the same watch as your picture) bracelet off, assuming I would see a reference number somewhere, but no joy. It's still fiddly to put it back! So I checked the invoice for the watch, which says it's a 22-STL-10-SXS-MA - C65 Bracelet Trident Mk 2. The bracelet actually came on the Yellow Ltd Edition. Same as others have said.

And by the way, I think the blue watch looks terrific on the bracelet. (I thought I had uploaded this photo, but I can't find it, so I've uploaded again). The bracelet came with the yellow LE, but I prefer them changed over like this.
IMG_20210116_121608203~2.jpg
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

MiniMpi wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:36 am

Hi Steve,

Thanks Ferg. Much appreciated. Unfortunately, I’ve only just seen this and they’ve gone!
Steve.
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

JAFO wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 3:57 pm I just took my C65 vintage handwind (the same watch as your picture) bracelet off, assuming I would see a reference number somewhere, but no joy. It's still fiddly to put it back! So I checked the invoice for the watch, which says it's a 22-STL-10-SXS-MA - C65 Bracelet Trident Mk 2. The bracelet actually came on the Yellow Ltd Edition. Same as others have said.

And by the way, I think the blue watch looks terrific on the bracelet. (I thought I had uploaded this photo, but I can't find it, so I've uploaded again). The bracelet came with the yellow LE, but I prefer them changed over like this.
IMG_20210116_121608203~2.jpg
Thanks Jaffa. Again, much appreciated. I’m rather jealous of your yellow LE. I totally missed these in the sale. Been keeping my eyes peeled for returns but not holding my breath.
Steve.
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

There's quite a few yellows on ebay, not on bracelets, at prices somewhat higher than than they would have paid, I think.
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

JAFO wrote: Fri Feb 12, 2021 7:56 pm There's quite a few yellows on ebay, not on bracelets, at prices somewhat higher than than they would have paid, I think.
I know. I’m watching one that’s currently lower than they were bought at. I suspect that if the auctions end at lower than they paid in the sale, they’ll renege on the deal and return the watch to CW for refund?
Steve.
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

Update: just managed to buy a bracelet as they’re back up on the site. Thanks for your help guys. :thumbup:
Steve.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Thermexman wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:40 pm Update: just managed to buy a bracelet as they’re back up on the site. Thanks for your help guys. :thumbup:
Top notch Steve.

I trust you've got the correct one. :wink: :wink:

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England