LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

T3 on Ebay

Post by Kip »

I found this.......
For anyone who still wants a T3. On ebay, search for Christopher Ward watches. Only 1 listing.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
El Tiempo
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 0

Re: T3 on Ebay

Post by El Tiempo »

Auction # 290204706907. Someone will likely get this for a song.
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by joerattz »

It struck me as a very honest ad, much more so than I expected to see. I was expecting to see them try to talk up the price of the watch and act like it was a $300 watch they were having to let go. So I was impressed to see them state the actual cost at CW. It does have a reserve though which is apparently higher than my current winning bid of $27.66. :(
C5SWT (#316), C5AKS (#316/1936), C5AWS (#789/1936), C6-ForumLE (#3/100), C6SYS (#347), C6-T3LE (#130/300), C6SWS (#601), C3SKS (#1204)

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008 : http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590597893?tag=netsplore-20
cushie
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 5
LE-one: yes

Post by cushie »

Because of other commitments i missed the sale on the T3 so i had to have a go and got it with postage charges for £63 so not too bad and am glad to add another CW to my collection and the guy seems very honest and knows about his watches so i am looking forward to getting the watch.
Updates to follow on my Ebay US experience. :D
Everybody knows nobody is perfect and i am a nobody so i must be perfect.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by Kip »

cushie wrote:Because of other commitments i missed the sale on the T3 so i had to have a go and got it with postage charges for £63 so not too bad and am glad to add another CW to my collection and the guy seems very honest and knows about his watches so i am looking forward to getting the watch.
Updates to follow on my Ebay US experience. :D
Good Win Cushie!! If I had known you really wanted it I would not have bid against you. Sorry :( . I was trying to get a nice watch for cheap. I really didn't need it. Glad you won. I hope it all works out.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

Thanks kip keeping my fingers crossed and will count the days and track it til it gets here.
Been chatting to the chap i am buying it from and apparently he has ordered a CW aviator as its smaller for his wrist and he collects 'BALL' watches, now being from the uk i had never heard of them as they are an american watch but they do some very nice looking watches, not the cheapest but by golly they do look the business.
Anyone reading this google 'BALL watches' and take a look and see what you think.
carman63
Senior
Senior

Post by carman63 »

cushie wrote:Thanks kip keeping my fingers crossed and will count the days and track it til it gets here.
Been chatting to the chap i am buying it from and apparently he has ordered a CW aviator as its smaller for his wrist and he collects 'BALL' watches, now being from the uk i had never heard of them as they are an american watch but they do some very nice looking watches, not the cheapest but by golly they do look the business.
Anyone reading this google 'BALL watches' and take a look and see what you think.
I'm going to buy a Ball sooner or later.

On a somewhat related note, I'm trying to find out if the Ball from Ohio - the original watchmaker - is related to the Ball brothers that pretty much built my home town of Muncie, IN.
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by joerattz »

carman63 wrote:
cushie wrote:Thanks kip keeping my fingers crossed and will count the days and track it til it gets here.
I'm going to buy a Ball sooner or later.

On a somewhat related note, I'm trying to find out if the Ball from Ohio - the original watchmaker - is related to the Ball brothers that pretty much built my home town of Muncie, IN.
Does your house tick? If so, that may be a good clue.
C5SWT (#316), C5AKS (#316/1936), C5AWS (#789/1936), C6-ForumLE (#3/100), C6SYS (#347), C6-T3LE (#130/300), C6SWS (#601), C3SKS (#1204)

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008 : http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590597893?tag=netsplore-20
carman63
Senior
Senior

Post by carman63 »

joerattz wrote:
carman63 wrote:
Does your house tick? If so, that may be a good clue.
If it does, it's because I have too many watches. Nah, that's impossible. :lol:
cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

Update on the T3 from Ebay US.
Watch delivered 22/02/2008 at 18:15 in the evening by royal mail (GOBSMACKED) and NO customs duties to pay (GOBSMACKED twice in one day).
It was very very well packaged with everything intact and all paperwork including spare links for the strap.
On opening the box and taking the watch out i was impressed as the pics on the CW site really do not do the watch justice.
The watch is completely unmarked and the strap has been resized for the original owner and the bonus was it fits me like a glove.
I am a very happy CW owner and am as pleased as punch (old saying)
Keep up the good work CW and HANS you do a great job with the forum, thank you and to everyone else a big HI to you all. :rate10:

P.S. The watch is number 142.
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by Kip »

Glad it all worked out for you. Best of luck with your accquisition. Enjoy!!!
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

Thanks kip thats very nice of you and i intend to enjoy it and make a collector at work very jealous. :evil:
hantsman
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 2

Post by hantsman »

cushie wrote:Update on the T3 from Ebay US.
Watch delivered 22/02/2008 Watch delivered 22/02/2008 (GOBSMACKED) and NO customs duties to pay (GOBSMACKED twice in one day).
It was very very well packaged with everything intact and all paperwork including spare links for the strap.
On opening the box and taking the watch out i was impressed as the pics on the CW site really do not do the watch justice.
The watch is completely unmarked and the strap has been resized for the original owner and the bonus was it fits me like a glove.
Keep up the good work CW and HANS you do a great job with the forum, thank you and to everyone else a big HI to you all. :rate10:

Watch delivered 22/02/2008 Watch delivered 22/02/2008 ??? did this really happen?? :shock:
cushie
Senior
Senior

Post by cushie »

cushie wrote:Update on the T3 from Ebay US.
Watch delivered 22/02/2008 at 18:15 in the evening by royal mail (GOBSMACKED) and NO customs duties to pay (GOBSMACKED twice in one day).

Its only showing once on my screen so i dont know whats going on there hantsman?