Covid 19 delays C65 AM

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
alanrolfe01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 25

Covid 19 delays C65 AM

Post by alanrolfe01 »

We've all had our lives disrupted by Covid 19 and obviously Christopher Ward is no exception but the supply of the C65 AM LE is odd. Why advertise a limited number, the last remaining stock, of a movement for sale and then promptly remove it from sale without selling all of the stock?? After direct communication with Head Office I was told additional, and final, stocks are being supplied from Switzerland but no idea when. Christopher Ward have held back and delayed other model releases due to the pandemic why didn't they do the same with the C65 AM LE rather than a half supply and half delay strategy? What do you think?
Toph
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Re: Covid 19 delays C65 AM

Post by Toph »

Is it possible they sold all that they had, quicker than expected?
Where no counsel is the people fall but in a multitude of counsellors there is safety
Instagram @tophstewart
Paul Drawmer
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 7

Post by Paul Drawmer »

I think they probably know their business, better than I do.
There's always time for one more.
what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by what-time-is-it »

I'd say if you contact them again and speak with another member of staff, you'll probably get a different answer.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris
SlayedDreamer
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 4

Post by SlayedDreamer »

Maybe they are setting some aside for a future sale event? ;)
C1 Morgan Aero 8 | C65 Anthropocene | C65 Aquitaine Orca Black | C7 Rapide Chrono
alanrolfe01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 25

Post by alanrolfe01 »

what-time-is-it wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 1:44 pm I'd say if you contact them again and speak with another member of staff, you'll probably get a different answer.
I emailed Vallen and she said supplies were due, I also spoke on two occassions since to Customer Service and got the same response i.e. More are due in and they're not sold out.
Toph wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:55 am Is it possible they sold all that they had, quicker than expected?
Emailed Vallen and spoke to Customer Service twice, same reply "not sold out, more in transit from Switzerland"
Toph wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 11:55 am Is it possible they sold all that they had, quicker than expected?
Not sold out, more on the way from Switzerland, apparently.