C60 Elite 1000 still not shipped from July sale

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
NeWard
Senior
Senior

C60 Elite 1000 still not shipped from July sale

Post by NeWard »

And I'm starting to worry.... :( :( :( for the inevitable email saying they have oversold and doesn't have my watch anymore.... Debating if I should email them or not, still showing up as "pre-order", any thoughts?
NeWard
Senior
Senior

Re: C60 Elite 1000 still not shipped from July sale

Post by NeWard »

ok I just got the email saying they oversold and will apply the discount to another fully priced watch, my question is since the watch I purchased was "near new" how would they calculate how much discount they would offer me if I were to purchase another watch?
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

The “Nearly New” is, I think, a certain percentage off, 20-30% maybe? I imagine they would simply apply the same percentage to the price of whatever you might pick out. Someone will weigh in with the exact percentage, I’m sure, or correct me if I’m wrong.

This is very disappointing news for sure. But the offer of the discount applied to another model isn’t too bad! If memory serves, someone else posted about having purchased a watch half-off in the sale, only to be told the same thing you were. CW offered any other watch, except LEs, at half off to make up for it.
Drew
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

NN is 30% off. Nice offer that you could apply to another C60 that's caught your eye
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
Renton
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by Renton »

I’m pretty sure the Elites were listed as NN but 50% off, so have a feeling you’re being offered 50% off a new watch?
willttqs
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by willttqs »

That would be pretty great to get any CW watch at 50% off!
NeWard
Senior
Senior

Post by NeWard »

Renton wrote: Fri Jul 24, 2020 7:34 am I’m pretty sure the Elites were listed as NN but 50% off, so have a feeling you’re being offered 50% off a new watch?
it was listed as more of 55% off or so, I wonder how can they tell me whats the percentage off or should I just show them my email receipt to justify it. :oops: