New Arrivals - How and When

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Foxman50
Senior
Senior

New Arrivals - How and When

Post by Foxman50 »

I have been looking through the "CWL of the day" thread to view which straps go with which watches, think this was a mistake as i now have a long list of would like to have watches from CW past releases. There have truly been some wonderful items.

This got me wondering how often CW release new lines. Is there a set time to this ie every 6 months, 12 months or are they released totally randomly.

Are announcements made on the forum prior to release dates, sneak peaks at all.
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Re: New Arrivals - How and When

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

I may be wrong here, but it does seem to me that the periods around May and September are common times for new releases. Of course things are a bit FUBAR this year.

Generally there are hints in the previous Loupe and teasers in the couple of weeks before launch.
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
Commisar
Senior
Senior

Re: New Arrivals - How and When

Post by Commisar »

Foxman50 wrote:I have been looking through the "CWL of the day" thread to view which straps go with which watches, think this was a mistake as i now have a long list of would like to have watches from CW past releases. There have truly been some wonderful items.

This got me wondering how often CW release new lines. Is there a set time to this ie every 6 months, 12 months or are they released totally randomly.

Are announcements made on the forum prior to release dates, sneak peaks at all.
This year is very unusual.

We were supp to get the C60 automatic chronograph in April.... But well COVID happened.

It's still on track for this year, but who knows.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk