Help needed, watch replacement paperwork

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Slymes76

Help needed, watch replacement paperwork

Post by Slymes76 »

Hi all,
How you can help. I am sending my trident Pro back for a replacement but I was curious as to what paperwork needs to go back.
I understand that I send everything that comes in the presentation box, cloth, manual and 60/60 letter.
I hope I get the 60/60 bit back I live that it's personalised to me.
Anyway, do I send the delivery note/invoice back to?

Only reason I ask is how will they know it's my watch otherwise.
Thank you in advance
Simon
0uatiOW
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Re: Help needed, watch replacement paperwork

Post by 0uatiOW »

I’ve never sent any paperwork. Send an email requesting a return pack, and complete the form which has your order number and date on it. If you bought used, and have the paperwork, I would assume the serial number & purchase date would be adequate. You can always ask them when you send your opening email.
My name is 0uatiOW, but before you ask, no I don’t.
“Exquisitely minging” MissF, 19 July 2022
Just call me Diderot
Slymes76

Post by Slymes76 »

Thanks for the quick response.
Its a new watch purchased last week. I sent an email, I didn't do the returns form and they asked for the order number and will arrange for a pick up.
But I don't see how they know that this watch is the one I've returned if there's nothing else in the box to identify me.
Do you think it could be a good idea to write the order number, serial, name and address on a slip of paper and pop it in the box?
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by nbg »

Slymes76 wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:49 pm Thanks for the quick response.
Its a new watch purchased last week. I sent an email, I didn't do the returns form and they asked for the order number and will arrange for a pick up.
But I don't see how they know that this watch is the one I've returned if there's nothing else in the box to identify me.
Do you think it could be a good idea to write the order number, serial, name and address on a slip of paper and pop it in the box?
If you are not being asked to complete a returns form and are unable to send a copy of your original invoice, I would include the information you have listed on a slip of paper.

All of which would ordinarily be requested on the standard returns form.

Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
Slymes76

Post by Slymes76 »

Thank you Neil

I will do

Thanks both for your help