KornSaksakorn
Senior
Senior

Re: C65 Trident Diver SH21 Limited Edition

Post by KornSaksakorn »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:45 am
KornSaksakorn wrote:
Many thanks Guy. C60 Apex is gorgeous.

Hope CW will also unveil C65 Apex (SH21 auto) with transparent caseback in the future.

Unlikely, as CW's stated intention has been the Apex Model is the pinnacle of each of their ranges; Motorsports, Dive, Aviator and Dress.

Thus the C60 Apex covers the dive category and the C7 Apex, of last year, the Motorsports.

Aviator Apex is slated to be appearing sometime within the next year, I believe.

Guy

Sent from my J8210 using Tapatalk

Thanks so much Guy for this information. Look forward to seeing next 2 Apex.
Korn Saksakorn S.
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by jtc »

Viognier wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:01 am Outstanding new addition Richard and appreciate the stellar pictures! The Euro/Scandinavian 7 treatment is first I’ve seen on a watch’s date wheel. I like it’s use.
I like how Oak & Oscar use that style 7 on the dial and date wheels

I write my 7's that way because, in the days of laptops and conference calls and emails and instant messaging.... I just can't write neatly, so a 7 looks like a 1, or an L :lol:
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
Hedgehogger

Post by Hedgehogger »

I write my 7's that way to make them easier to distinguish from my 1's which look stupidly close to 7's. Thank god for keyboards.
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

I write my 7s and 1s the same way you do, obviously. I first started doing it at school when the French teacher wrote them like that on the board, I thought it was cool and I discovered that it bugged the hell out of the maths teachers! :lol:

I’ve always done it that way, and when I became a French teacher myself I made the kids write it that way in their books, which again for some reason I discovered bugged the hell out of the maths teachers! :lol:
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
DLD_1975
CW-watches: 1

Post by DLD_1975 »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:18 pm I write my 7s and 1s the same way you do, obviously. I first started doing it at school when the French teacher wrote them like that on the board, I thought it was cool and I discovered that it bugged the hell out of the maths teachers! :lol:

I’ve always done it that way, and when I became a French teacher myself I made the kids write it that way in their books, which again for some reason I discovered bugged the hell out of the maths teachers! :lol:
Ditto! I've been writing my 7s that way since 1st Year at Secondary School, thanks to my French teacher haha.
Darren

C60 Abyss