Clearance Returns

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Re: Clearance Returns

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

I wonder if they'll start taking offers on the C8s. Every watch will have a price, clearly that's not it for those.
Zygote23

Post by Zygote23 »

I got the same email.....I'll keep an eye...how I am a valued customer I shall never know as I've not bought anything!
nurunet
CW-watches: 0

Post by nurunet »

I guess Monday was a bank holiday in the UK, but did anyone see any daily specials yesterday or today?
sapsja
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by sapsja »

Been and gone today, couple of bronze C60s, C65 GMT and Malverns.
2015 FLE, C60 GMT MkII, C65 Super Compressor
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by rkovars »

About what time did it go up? I've been checking in the morning my time but it looks like I might need to start checking earlier GMT?
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
nurunet
CW-watches: 0

Post by nurunet »

sapsja wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:06 pm Been and gone today, couple of bronze C60s, C65 GMT and Malverns.
Oops. No way to be notified, I guess?
reded78

Post by reded78 »

monkeymax wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:51 pm
StrapMeister wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:08 am ^^^^Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

Just taken a look and was seriously tempted by the C7 Rapide Automatic COSC Limited Edition (Hornet) at 30% off (£626.50)
So was that you that snagged it then? (I noticed it too but am not buying right now!) The daily specials are all gone already too.
It was actually me that got it (or one of the C7 Hornets). Just waiting for DPD to deliver in the next hour - not sure if I've done the right thing or not. I've got a few other CW watches but recently dropped (and smashed) and old red C7 (Torro???) and was looking for replacement. I'm still not 100% I'm going to like the look / colour combo / size of the numerals???

You guys like it?
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

reded78 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 2:24 pm
monkeymax wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:51 pm
StrapMeister wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:08 am ^^^^Thanks for the heads up :thumbup:

Just taken a look and was seriously tempted by the C7 Rapide Automatic COSC Limited Edition (Hornet) at 30% off (£626.50)
So was that you that snagged it then? (I noticed it too but am not buying right now!) The daily specials are all gone already too.
It was actually me that got it (or one of the C7 Hornets). Just waiting for DPD to deliver in the next hour - not sure if I've done the right thing or not. I've got a few other CW watches but recently dropped (and smashed) and old red C7 (Torro???) and was looking for replacement. I'm still not 100% I'm going to like the look / colour combo / size of the numerals???

You guys like it?
Yep, I like my Hornet :)

Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
reded78

Post by reded78 »

Its arrived, but staying in the box for an hour or two whilst I make up my mind!