Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Daily specials to beat the sales peaks!

Post by Thermexman »

Just had this email through.

Christopher Ward
Dear valued customer,

I hope this finds you well, and you and your families are coping with the unprecedented situation we’re all currently facing.

We’re still very much open for business and our amazing QC, pick, pack and despatch team continues to ship watches across the world on a daily basis, although to ensure social distancing rules can be strictly adhered to, the team is operating with reduced numbers. And this gave us an idea!

Our January and July Sales are legendary and sell out very quickly. Too quickly for a reduced shipping team to cope with.

So, from today and every weekday thereafter for a few weeks, we are going to place a handful of half-price watches destined for the July Sale on our website.

They’ll go up at random times each day so whatever time zone you’re in, you’ll have a fair chance of buying a watch at an amazing price.

As one of our most valued customers, I wanted you to be among the first to hear and to make sure you don’t miss out on the opportunity.

May I also take this opportunity of wishing you and yours a happy, and safe, Easter.

Best wishes,

Mike France
Mike France - CEO & Co-Founder
CEO & Co-Founder

Mike France - CEO & Co-Founder

Free standard delivery worldwide, 60-day free returns, 5-year movement guarantee

FOLLOW CHRISTOPHER WARD
Facebook Twitter Instagram LinkedIn Contact Us

What our customers say about us

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward, 1 Park Street,
Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 1SL, United Kingdom
If you would prefer not to receive future Christopher Ward emails please unsubscribe
Steve.
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Re: Daily specials to beat the sales peaks!

Post by nbg »

^^^^^ Predictable and understandable for an online only brand. At such times cash is king. A 50% discount will probably be enough to tempt a few folk to press the buy button. :thumbup:

I imagine that many bricks and mortar ADs for normal luxury brands that traditionally may be picked up at a decent discount (20%-30%) will, within a few weeks, be accepting offers via their online chat facilities for offers made at a discount of 40%-50%.

Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
Paulfacer

Post by Paulfacer »

I don't think I've ever pressed the refresh button on my web browser as much as I have today!
Theprincipal
Senior
Senior

Post by Theprincipal »

Has anyone seen anything posted yet? When I check the 50% page under clearance it tells me page not found. Is there a separate link for these pieces that will be posted?
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Theprincipal wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:03 pm Has anyone seen anything posted yet? When I check the 50% page under clearance it tells me page not found. Is there a separate link for these pieces that will be posted?
Watches in Daily Specials and NNs have been posted throughout the day from midday or so. No separate link, just go through the CW site, Watches, Clearance.
nwnjw01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by nwnjw01 »

Theprincipal wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:03 pm Has anyone seen anything posted yet? When I check the 50% page under clearance it tells me page not found. Is there a separate link for these pieces that will be posted?
Not sure about a 50% off page... but there are two choices under the clearance tabs On.... https://www.christopherward.co.uk/events/clearance2

The daily specials which opens on a now empty page, https://www.christopherward.co.uk/event ... y-specials, which did have several listings earlier today, and hopefully will have more at some point.

And the nearly new page... which did have more earlier today but only has three at this moment in time...
https://www.christopherward.co.uk/event ... early-new3

So yes I have seen stuff posted in both places...😎
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

The Daily Specials all had 50% off.
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24

Post by gaf1958 »

Theprincipal wrote:Has anyone seen anything posted yet? When I check the 50% page under clearance it tells me page not found. Is there a separate link for these pieces that will be posted?
I’m guessing you’re not in the UK. I’m in Australia and get the same thing (4 links: 50% off, NN, straps, bracelets). If you change the URL back to the UK site, you’ll see only 2 links: daily specials and NN. There’s some inconsistencies between regional sites.
CW C1+2xC3+6xC6/60K+C7+C11+3xC60T+2xC65+C90+2xC600
Omega Ω 11xSpeedy+14xSeamaster+4xConnie+DeVille
Cartier+2xPanerai+2xFarer+2xOris+Sinn+11xSeiko+ManyVintage
B&R+Halios+5xVisitor+TagH+6xTissot+2xZelos+4xCertina+more
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
Toph
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Post by Toph »

gaf1958 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:21 am
Theprincipal wrote:Has anyone seen anything posted yet? When I check the 50% page under clearance it tells me page not found. Is there a separate link for these pieces that will be posted?
I’m guessing you’re not in the UK. I’m in Australia and get the same thing (4 links: 50% off, NN, straps, bracelets). If you change the URL back to the UK site, you’ll see only 2 links: daily specials and NN. There’s some inconsistencies between regional sites.
Worked it out for Aus -use this
https://au.christopherward.com/events/c ... y-specials
Cheers
Where no counsel is the people fall but in a multitude of counsellors there is safety
Instagram @tophstewart
josbrownlie
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 9

Post by josbrownlie »

Nothing there at present ....
C9 x5, C60 x3, C65 x1, Steinhart x2, CIGA Design, Jean Marcel, WT Author, Breitling & MSTR
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

They’ll pop up at random times of the day and once gone, that’s it until the next day.
Steve.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Thermexman wrote:They’ll pop up at random times of the day and once gone, that’s it until the next day.
On a week day; Monday to Friday.

Now I know that today is Friday, but it is Good Friday and therefore a Bank Holiday. Even under normal circumstances, CW will be closed.

I'm not expecting anything to pop up until Tuesday, but will be delighted if proved wrong.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia 5 using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
SlayedDreamer
Senior
Senior

Post by SlayedDreamer »

Stuff is up on the daily special page:
C3 Malvern Chrono Mk III
C60 Trident Bronze Pro 600
C1 Morgan Aero 8 | C65 Anthropocene | C65 Aquitaine Orca Black | C7 Rapide Chrono
scalberto
Junior
Junior

Post by scalberto »

They all went really quickly. Nothing i was after but i can't believe there were as many people still looking to see if any were going to be put on this late on a friday.
Leon O
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 9

Post by Leon O »

I also saw some C7 Rapide Quartz models. At one point a Tridet Chronograph Quartz with orange bezel was on the page.

I briefly had the Trident Bronze in my basket, but realized I didn't need another large watch in my collection. I think Trident MKIII in 40mm or 38mm would be more appropriate for my current needs.
C7 Rapide Quartz, C60 Pro 300 Chronograph Quartz, C3 Malvern Chronograph, C7 Rapide Chronograph Quartz, C65 AM GT LE, C7 Rapide Chrongraph LE, C65 Trident Diver HW, C5 Malvern 595, C65 Trident GMT Pepsi