Clearance Returns

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
hyperion
CW-watches: 2

Re: Clearance Returns

Post by hyperion »

Anybody know the C60 Trident Chronograph Pro 600 price (rubber strap) during the last clearance ?
I'm also interested to know if it was in nearly new or half price's section.

Thanks for your help.
Gareth
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 12

Post by Gareth »

The C60 Chronograph Pro 600 was £765 on the rubber strap - this was a 50% discount on RRP (£1530).

I picked one up in January, and it is a fantastic watch at 50% off.
what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by what-time-is-it »

Was also seen in nearly new on a bracelet at 60% off.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris
hyperion
CW-watches: 2

Post by hyperion »

Thanks ;)

I'm really disappointed because I wanted this watch since long time and the best discount I saw before was 30% for a nearly new model. I arrived too late last january and now this watch is sold out forever…

Now I must waiting to find one in sale corner.
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

TheBeatles wrote: Mon Mar 23, 2020 7:47 pm
Just ran a power reserve test since 19.25 on Saturday night.

Stopped tonight at 18.05. Power reserve of 46hrs 40 mins.

Unbelievable, as stated PR is 42hrs.

I’ll test my black dial over next couple of days.
After getting up this morning, I checked my black dial C65 Trident Diver.

Damn, these watches are good. This one stopped after 46hrs 45mins. (within 5 mins of the other one) I’ve certainly gotten a couple of crackers here from the recent sale.

By the way!, I swapped over the camel strap and bracelet and I think it enhances both watches. (There is a Khaki on Camel currently 50% off in Sale right now, if you want to see what I mean)

I’m seriously reconsidering my feelings towards hand wound watches, I have 3 now. These 2 and a EMG DL63, which I bought from Josh.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Ttf23
Guru
Guru

Post by Ttf23 »

C1 Morgan Aero currently on nearly new at 50% off - no COSC though
Independent buyer and seller of Christopher Ward and other watches - Ward Hoard
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

A Morgan and C7 Rosso have gone already.......time to throw in a few more Bronze C60s :lol:
richtel
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 8

Post by richtel »

I returned a NN C60 middle of last week which was signed-for the next day. I've heard nothing from CW in terms of my refund though. I know there will be fewer people in the office but they're clearly in and selling!
Rich

"The bad news is that time flies. The good news is that you're the pilot."
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Ttf23 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:02 pm C1 Morgan Aero currently on nearly new at 50% off - no COSC though
I love this CW model and would more than likely have bought this had we not been in this current crisis :(

At the moment I have no plans to buy any watches anytime soon (I'm sure a number of us feel this way :problem: )
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Ttf23
Guru
Guru

Post by Ttf23 »

Thegreyman wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:45 pm
Ttf23 wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:02 pm C1 Morgan Aero currently on nearly new at 50% off - no COSC though
I love this CW model and would more than likely have bought this had we not been in this current crisis :(

At the moment I have no plans to buy any watches anytime soon (I'm sure a number of us feel this way :problem: )

Agree, it is a stunning watch - great size as well. But, like you, I don’t feel like it is the right time to expand the collection. Indeed I’ve had my name down for a BB58 for a month or two and the call finally came on Saturday, I politely turned it down.

Having said that it’s probably the opposite to what we should be doing to keep the likes of CW afloat in these troubling times. Still doesn’t feel the time to buy expensive trinkets though.

Hoping that everyone and extended families and friends stays safe and well.
Independent buyer and seller of Christopher Ward and other watches - Ward Hoard
NYRedRay

Post by NYRedRay »

richtel wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:38 pm I returned a NN C60 middle of last week which was signed-for the next day. I've heard nothing from CW in terms of my refund though. I know there will be fewer people in the office but they're clearly in and selling!
I just returned a NN C60 GMT and it should be arriving in their HQ tomorrow. I'm hoping to get the refund soon as I'm trying to buy something else. Anyone know how long it usually takes them to give the refund?
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

NYRedRay wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:26 am
richtel wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:38 pm I returned a NN C60 middle of last week which was signed-for the next day. I've heard nothing from CW in terms of my refund though. I know there will be fewer people in the office but they're clearly in and selling!
I just returned a NN C60 GMT and it should be arriving in their HQ tomorrow. I'm hoping to get the refund soon as I'm trying to buy something else. Anyone know how long it usually takes them to give the refund?
In "normal" times you'd probably receive an auto-email after 2-3 days that confirms receipt of the watch and that states it'll take another 3-5 days to be checked by their technicians and confirmed as un-damaged/unworn. Then the refund transfer will take another 2-3 days.

So about 11 working days in normal times for the refund to hit your credit card account or bank account.
what-time-is-it
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 1

Post by what-time-is-it »

I'm not suggesting CW are struggling financially, but given the current worldwide problems I'm sure refunds are in the 'to do' pile and not a priority, but will get done, but probably slower than advertised - I'm sure they'll be very keen to take money in and less so on refunding people imho.
Current collection incl Citizen, G-Shock, Rolex, Seiko, Sinn & Tag.

Chris
Alexey Pl

Post by Alexey Pl »

Is there a chance to see C8 Power Reserve Chronometer in clearance? Or only some new models appear?
nwnjw01
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Post by nwnjw01 »

There’s every chance...
I say this for two reasons... firstly I got mine in a previous nearly new offer, and it’s a great watch.
Handsome to look at and keeps time predictably, that power reserve is a very underrated complication.
Secondly I have seen on a couple of occasions watches that have been asked about on the forum appear minutes or hours after the post asking about them....
So maybe your post might encourage a C8 to appear ....