Strap boxes.

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
MarkingTime
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Strap boxes.

Post by MarkingTime »

I've just had two new straps delivered and they arrived in the new lower profile boxes.

Not a particularly exciting topic, but I thought I'd make mention that they are a great design using just a single sheet of folded and perforated card.

The watch strap is perfectly protected and the lower profile will make it cheaper to post. Genius in its simplicity and probably cheaper to manufacture too. That's got to be worth several eco brownie points.
Blake
Senior
Senior

Re: Strap boxes.

Post by Blake »

Honestly - CW boxing, presentation, and shipment is one of the best I've encountered - no doubts.
Lavaine
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Lavaine »

I was super impressed with the new strap box. I think I referred to it in another thread as the "origami box". Quite ingenious actually. What really impressed me was when I ordered a watch and a bracelet together, the new outer box is designed to be able to hold a watch box, with a strap box underneath it in it's own smaller compartment. Really well designed packaging.
2017 CW Forum "Darwin Award" winner.
MarkingTime
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 4

Post by MarkingTime »

Lavaine wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:19 pm Quite ingenious actually. What really impressed me was when I ordered a watch and a bracelet together, the new outer box is designed to be able to hold a watch box, with a strap box underneath it in it's own smaller compartment. Really well designed packaging.
...ah, hence the cutout!

Genius.