Is the red, ceramic bezel going away?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Thunder1
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12

Re: Is the red, ceramic bezel going away?

Post by Thunder1 »

^^Thankfully, that is one of 2 CWs I already own...love the look of the bezel!!..hope someone in need of this look jumps on this one soon...
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a lowcut dress that zips up the side..neither gets the love that they deserve..
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

^^^Then it would need to be repaired, wouldn't it?
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
Squalus
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 6

Post by Squalus »

Mikkei4 wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:43 pm Be good if they did a farewell short run of white dial/red bezel Tridents.
Another idea could be a bronze Trident with an appropriate dial colour.

It would be the only bronze watch with a red bezel. 8)
Caki
CW-watches: 1

Post by Caki »

When I got my first CW watch, I was looking at the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition - Black and the C60 Trident Pro 600 MK2 with a red bezel.

I decided to go with the 316L since it is a limited edition and start saving some money for the red bezel MK3 which was available all the time.

Once I read here that the red bezel is going out, I started looking to buy one before they stop selling them.

I got lucky on Thursday, CW had a nearly new 42mm red bezel MK3, so I was able to buy it before somebody else.

The MK3 comes on a bracelet, but I also pre-ordered the new black hybrid strap for it.

Can't wait to get it 8)
Gripper
Senior
Senior

Post by Gripper »

Caki wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 am When I got my first CW watch, I was looking at the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition - Black and the C60 Trident Pro 600 MK2 with a red bezel.

I decided to go with the 316L since it is a limited edition and start saving some money for the red bezel MK3 which was available all the time.

Once I read here that the red bezel is going out, I started looking to buy one before they stop selling them.

I got lucky on Thursday, CW had a nearly new 42mm red bezel MK3, so I was able to buy it before somebody else.

The MK3 comes on a bracelet, but I also pre-ordered the new black hybrid strap for it.

Can't wait to get it 8)
Good choice! They must of had a couple because I managed to get one too before they disappeared, enjoy :D
Mark
So I went to buy a watch, and the man in the shop said "Analogue." I said "No, just a watch."
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

^ Congrats on your second of two great CW offerings!
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
Caki

Post by Caki »

Gripper wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 5:44 pm
Caki wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 8:44 am When I got my first CW watch, I was looking at the C60 Trident 316L Limited Edition - Black and the C60 Trident Pro 600 MK2 with a red bezel.

Can't wait to get it 8)
Good choice! They must of had a couple because I managed to get one too before they disappeared, enjoy :D
Thanks bud, enjoy yours too ! :)
Viognier wrote: Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:23 pm ^ Congrats on your second of two great CW offerings!
Thank you so much !