New CW owner confused

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
EddieTheBeast
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: New CW owner confused

Post by EddieTheBeast »

I bought my first CW, a C60 Trident Pro, almost 3 years ago and since then I have bought several other CW watches and have had about another 15 CW watches that I decided to send back under the 60 days return policy. I haven't had any problems at all with any of these watches, they have all been excellent quality. I have had a few dealings with CW CS for such as asking for certain watches and straps etc. Again CS have been brilliant: always quick and they did everything possible to fulfil my requests. I had one dealing with Wera (Christopher Ward's wife) who I asked if she could find me a discontinued watch I wanted, which she managed to quickly do - again she was brilliant.

From my own experience Christopher Ward have been an excellent company and provided me with a number of watches and straps that I have had nothing but enjoyment out of. Obviously, I have seen that some people, especially more so recently, have not been so lucky with watches that they have received - which is a real shame and no doubt very frustrating for them.

I currently have 7 watches and 6 of them where bought second hand from the CW Forum Sales Corner, the other watch that I own was bought new on-line from a UK Seiko dealer. Only 1 of my current 7 watches is a CW, which is the C10 Aviator, which I think is my perfect CW watch. However, I do like a lot of other CW watches, so I will no doubt in the future have no problems or worries about buying more watches from this great company!!
Dean
thumperstain
CW-watches: 7

Re: New CW owner confused

Post by thumperstain »

EddieTheBeast wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 5:52 pm I ... have had about another 15 CW watches that I decided to send back under the 60 days return policy. I haven't had any problems at all with any of these watches, they have all been excellent quality.
Thank you for keeping the Nearly New section stocked for me. :lol: