C60 Replacement Problem

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
dyhan
CW-watches: 1

C60 Replacement Problem

Post by dyhan »

Hello everyone

I come from China. I don't know if you can understand my English.

I like the C60 Trident Pro 600 watch very much. Starting from England on June 26 and arriving in China on July 4. Of course, he became my first watch. The size of 38mm is a little small. I think 40mm is more suitable for me. This watch has no wear and tear. I'd like to apply for a replacement of 40mm. I wanted to contact the customer service team by e-mail, but I didn't receive any reply. How can I get their answers?

Thank you
Attachments
微信图片_20190709205827.jpg
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: C60 Replacement Problem

Post by TigerChris »

Others may suggest different things but, if I was wanting a swap to a different size, I’d email Scott (Scott.Callaway@christopherward.co.uk). Explain the situation and I’m sure he will be able to sort it for you.
dyhan

Post by dyhan »

TigerChris wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:10 pm Others may suggest different things but, if I was wanting a swap to a different size, I’d email Scott (Scott.Callaway@christopherward.co.uk). Explain the situation and I’m sure he will be able to sort it for you.
Thank you

I've sent six emails and I haven't received any reply. I tried to re-email them.

Contact the customer service team on the Chinese shopping website. It takes only 2 minutes to solve the problem. It seems that I still have to get used to it.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

It is possible that, in trying to email the customer service team from your location, you emails are perhaps not getting through due to 'spam' filtering.

My advice is that you read the Delivery and Returns information on CW's website (specifically the Return a watch – International Orders section) and then, if you're watch is in unworn condition use their International Returns Form.

This will be read and dealt with.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
dyhan

Post by dyhan »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:34 pm It is possible that, in trying to email the customer service team from your location, you emails are perhaps not getting through due to 'spam' filtering.

My advice is that you read the Delivery and Returns information on CW's website (specifically the Return a watch – International Orders section) and then, if you're watch is in unworn condition use their International Returns Form.

This will be read and dealt with.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

Thank you for your reply

I submitted International Returns Form many times, but prompted Submitting Form...

Failure to submit successfully
dyhan

Post by dyhan »

Failure to submit international return form successfully
Attachments
微信图片_20190709220829.jpg
dyhan

Post by dyhan »

At present, many e-mails have been sent, but no reply from the customer service team has been received.

The international return form can not be submitted normally, and the verification code can not be filled in. Submitting form is always displayed.

What should I do now?

Please help me, thank you.
微信图片_20190710233403.jpg
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by TigerChris »

dyhan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:40 pm At present, many e-mails have been sent, but no reply from the customer service team has been received.

The international return form can not be submitted normally, and the verification code can not be filled in. Submitting form is always displayed.

What should I do now?

微信图片_20190710233403.jpg
Have you emailed Scott?
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Please email Scott Callaway direct explaining what has gone on beforehand, that is no response. See his direct email a few posts before this.

From previous experience I do not trust that emails from the "Contact Us" form actually get through.
dyhan

Post by dyhan »

TigerChris wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:46 pm
dyhan wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:40 pm At present, many e-mails have been sent, but no reply from the customer service team has been received.

What should I do now?

微信图片_20190710233403.jpg
Have you emailed Scott?
Thank you for your reply
I sent Scott two e-mails, but I haven't received a reply yet.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

He's possibly busy at present due to the Summer Sale but still not good enough.

Looks like the same old "CS no-response" issues continue or do CW still have the old email system problem that they've been blaming for lost emails for many months?
Tomo1971

Post by Tomo1971 »

Appreciate that call charges maybe a limiting factor but have you tried calling?

On the two occasions I have called CW, the phone was answered almost immediately.... maybe worth a try even if its just to prompt them to confirm they have received your emails
dyhan

Post by dyhan »

Today, I finally received an email from the customer service team. They contacted DHL. Now all I have to do is wait for DHL to take the watch away and send it back to England.

I sincerely thank my friends for their help

thank you!
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

I'm glad it got sorted out for you.
dyhan

Post by dyhan »

MiniMpi wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:25 pm I'm glad it got sorted out for you.
Thank you

I can understand the customer service team. Maybe they are really busy. It's good that they can solve the problem in the end.