What would you like to see next?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
tubs84

Re: What would you like to see next?

Post by tubs84 »

I love the bronze colour but not the fact it gets patinated. So I want to see a rose gold C65 Trident SH21. This would give me the look without the rusting :)
Squalus
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 6

Post by Squalus »

tubs84 wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 3:51 pm I love the bronze colour but not the fact it gets patinated. So I want to see a rose gold C65 Trident SH21. This would give me the look without the rusting :)
I submitted a question for the Manchester GTG that was along this line. Unfortunately, there wasn't enough time for it to be addressed.

I remember another forum member wishing the same when the C65 Trident SH21 was launched. Before that I remember another forum member wondered if the manufacturer could apply a sealant that would prevent the oxidation process occurring. One problem with that is the sealant would eventually wear off.
Kido44

Post by Kido44 »

I'd like to see a limited edition mk3 trident with the Christopher logo at 12 with the 2 flags logo either above or below. Maybe with no date.
Also maybe a Pepsi bezl version.
Ben_Labe

Post by Ben_Labe »

Still waiting on the perfect (for me) Trident Pro 600: 40mm mk3 case, blue or white wave dial, onion hands, ceramic bezel, new logo at nine with flag logo at 12.
Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600
Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic
Seiko SARB017 "Alpinist"
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

Ben_Labe wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:06 pm Still waiting on the perfect (for me) Trident Pro 600: 40mm mk3 case, blue or white wave dial, onion hands, ceramic bezel, new logo at nine with flag logo at 12.
In the words of 10cc, Ooh, you’ll wait a long time for me!
Steve
Linguist; retired teacher; pilgrim; apprentice travel writer

Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time

Avoid loud and aggressive persons; they are vexatious to the spirit. (Max Ehrmann)
Ben_Labe

Post by Ben_Labe »

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 7:34 pm
Ben_Labe wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 4:06 pm Still waiting on the perfect (for me) Trident Pro 600: 40mm mk3 case, blue or white wave dial, onion hands, ceramic bezel, new logo at nine with flag logo at 12.
In the words of 10cc, Ooh, you’ll wait a long time for me!
Me: [-o<

Them: [-(
Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro 600
Tissot Heritage Visodate Automatic
Seiko SARB017 "Alpinist"
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

watchaholic wrote: How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
You might come 'Undone' with that concept. :wink:

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

watchaholic wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:05 pm
How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.
How about pigs flying - and I have more chance of that than the above. Apologies for being facetious, it's petty I know, childish even but :god: :datz: :kopfwand:
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:43 pm
watchaholic wrote: How about something no manufacturer has ever done. A whole dept comitted to building a fully customizable watch. Would have to be done at a premium price, but the possibilities are endless. We probably dont want to think of wait times.

Guy

That's about as close as possible without paying out a fortune.
codeture
Senior
Senior

Post by codeture »

Currently I am really into what Seiko has been doing... put a great decorated dial.
Hopefully, next Malvern / Trident release, we will see in interesting decorated dial.
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

Guy

My bad, an edit is in order. A quick check reveals they would not be the first to do customizable watches. Just the first I would take seriously.
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by TigerChris »

watchaholic wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 5:53 pm

Guy

My bad, an edit is in order. A quick check reveals they would not be the first to do customizable watches. Just the first I would take seriously.
I’d take H2O Watches seriously, I’ve been severely tempted on a few occasions in the past.
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

Sorry, had not heard of this brand. I need to spend more time online... #-o
Dwight
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

If anyone is interested, another "customizable" watch. https://www.ablogtowatch.com/bespoke-wa ... ble-bezel/
No comments here about the watch, just saying, it can be done.
Dwight