Trident watch straps

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
bpeatman

Trident watch straps

Post by bpeatman »

I really like the C60 Trident Pro 600. Can it be purchased with a rubber strap (for actual diving) or do you have to buy it with the straps on the purchase page and then buy a second strap? Thanks.
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: Trident watch straps

Post by Mikkei4 »

Previously these always showed the Rubber strap as a priced option but I see only the blue Trident 43mm and 38mm Trident GMT now shows as available on Rubber. This may be due to a lack of rubber straps as this model of Trident is soon to be replaced.
And those in the Straps section look different to those showing on the watches.

I'd email or call CW direct for clarification and a price if these are still available.
Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

Hi there, and welcome to the forum.

The basic answer to your question is yes, the C60 Trident Pro 600 can be bought on a rubber strap, but it appears that it is only the Blue dial / blue bezel version on a blue rubber strap that is currently available, ashere.

There are usually versions with a black rubber strap available but these are not currently listed, perhaps because CW are out of stock of the black rubber strap and not expecting any in soon.

This may or may not be related to the C60 Trident MkIII being released in early May with, potentially, a new selection of straps.

Hope this helps.

Guy

PS > looks like mikkei4 posted whilst I was typing mine. Image

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
bpeatman

Post by bpeatman »

Thanks for the replies. I contacted CW but haven't heard anything.
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by watchaholic »

I ordered a 22mm blue rubber strap to go with my C60 ACAN, hope it fits. Got the receipt from paypay, was hoping for order confirmation from CW. NOTHING YET. I'll give them a couple more days. Seemed like a strange contact address on the PayPal reciept???
ebay@christopherward.co.uk
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight
jig18

Post by jig18 »

also consider barton silicone straps. for only $20 USD they're superior to most rubber straps you'll find.
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

watchaholic wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:05 pm I ordered a 22mm blue rubber strap to go with my C60 ACAN, hope it fits. Got the receipt from paypay, was hoping for order confirmation from CW. NOTHING YET. I'll give them a couple more days. Seemed like a strange contact address on the PayPal reciept???
ebay@christopherward.co.uk
Just a quick update. The strap was sent, 7 days later..
Time and money? I’ve spent most of mine on booze and women. The rest I just wasted…
Dwight
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

Sent or arrived 7 days later?
watchaholic
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by watchaholic »

The complete timeline does include of course a weekend, so I'm not too upset. But it did take 4 business days to get an order confirmation, It might show up today. 2 weeks total, from the other side of the pond. I checked out the Barton site, nice stuff, reasonably priced and not on the other side of the world.
Dwight