Brand new C60 600. Different springbars ?

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Blackdog
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Brand new C60 600. Different springbars ?

Post by Blackdog »

Maybe a silly question, but here I go...

While resizing the bracelet on my brand new Trident I noticed that the springbars were different. In one side there is a double flange bar and on the other a single flange one.

I chalked it up to a simple mistake. Kinda whatever comes out of the drawer at assembly time... But now I was watching a youtube video about the same subject, same watch, and it ALSO has the two different type of springbars.

Is this just a coincidence or is it done like this for some reason I can't figure out ?

BTW, this is the video in question:

If you skip to 25:14 you see a full frontal of the watch, white face with blue bezel, with the name at 9, the dual flag logo at 12 and a red seconds hand. Which version of the Trident Pro is this ?

Thanks for the feedback.
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Re: Brand new C60 600. Different springbars ?

Post by Lawrence »

I think it's the Christopher Ward Enthusiasts (The group on Facebook) special order version.
Omega Speedmaster, Bulova Accutron Gemini, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, Longines HydroConquest beautiful AF and better than C60 300
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

That's correct - It was a very limited version direct to the CWE and was sold out totally and quickly with quite a lengthy reserve list also I think.
davroth
CW-watches: 1

Post by davroth »

My 38mm C60 Red bezel also came with 2 different springbars...Figured it was odd, but at least they were good quality. I ordered a bracelet later on (one with polished center links) because the watch came on a fully brushed bracelet and it came with 2 springbars that were identical to each other.
Andy-Smith
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 15

Post by Andy-Smith »

I believe there is one for sale on the cwe sales page.