What Car do you drive??

Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Re: What Car do you drive??

Post by Thermexman »

^^^Has that been photoshopped or did you print it out, cut it out, then reposition it, re-photo it, then upload?
Steve.
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24

What Car do you drive??

Post by gaf1958 »

^^^ For goodness sakes Steve, it’s 2018, of course it was printed out, cut and rephotographed. Using medium format film too by the looks of it... ;)
CW C1+2xC3+6xC6/60K+C7+C11+3xC60T+2xC65+C90+2xC600
Omega Ω 11xSpeedy+14xSeamaster+4xConnie+DeVille
Cartier+2xPanerai+2xFarer+2xOris+Sinn+11xSeiko+ManyVintage
B&R+Halios+5xVisitor+TagH+6xTissot+2xZelos+4xCertina+more
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Thermexman »

^^^I thought so. That’s how I’d have done it. :lol:
Steve.
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24

Post by gaf1958 »

Kari on the other hand....
CW C1+2xC3+6xC6/60K+C7+C11+3xC60T+2xC65+C90+2xC600
Omega Ω 11xSpeedy+14xSeamaster+4xConnie+DeVille
Cartier+2xPanerai+2xFarer+2xOris+Sinn+11xSeiko+ManyVintage
B&R+Halios+5xVisitor+TagH+6xTissot+2xZelos+4xCertina+more
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
kyoto
Junior
Junior

Post by kyoto »

I have to admit sadly to helping the DVLA boost its tax income coffers. Mainly because as every time I think I'll trade one in, dealers offer such miserable amounts, I think, may as well keep it. This route is not sustainable or will be my marriage if it happens again, however, from the list I am desperately missing a 4 x 4. This situation is starting to mirror my watch collection and that is now closed.
Cars: Merc S class, Merc CLK Cab, BMW Mini Cooper S Roadster, oh and for sunny days Harley VROD.
kyoto
Junior
Junior

Post by kyoto »

Thegreyman wrote: Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:12 pm
what-time-is-it wrote:Testing one of these later in the week (i3) - something a bit different.

Great little car, especially in the city. I'd love an i8, although finding £100k might be an issue :lol:
I know its personal but I really like the look of these I3's. Have no idea how they drive but here in the UK the total lack of charging points is very worrying and a barrier to getting involved. Lots of talk about lampposts fitted with chargers but any that I currently see around, there is always someone already plugged in. To early yet to consider for me.
kyoto
Junior
Junior

Post by kyoto »

RVW wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 pm This is my drive :D :D £20 a year tax :thumbup:

_MG_9827 by M1RVW, on Flickr

Clubbie & tank by M1RVW, on Flickr
Have only just come across those Clubman photos. Superb paintwork or is it wrapped. How did you achieve this or was it a standard offering from Mini when ordered?
KevinB
Senior
Senior

Post by KevinB »

RVW wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:20 pm This is my drive :D :D £20 a year tax Image

_MG_9827 by M1RVW, on Flickr

Clubbie & tank by M1RVW, on Flickr

Stunning! I've a 2005 Cooper S cabriolet that brings me joy every drive. That hard top you've got is nice. So pretty!
monkeymax
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by monkeymax »

NotEnoughWrists wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:36 pm Current car is a Citroen Grand Picasso Exclusive+... more toys than Hamleys, lovely and comfy and drives really well for a wardrobe with a 1.6l oil burner (wanted the 2L, but rarer than an honest cabinet minister).

Still got my previous car, Saab 9-3 2l twin turbo diesel estate. Loved driving it but found it just a little too small for the camping trips, despite being big enough to sleep in when you find you forgot to pack the tent poles you took out to repair :oops: Will be sad to see it go when I finally get a bit of free time from work to finish the phots and get it up for sale- although i do have a bit of a plan to use the funds from that to buy myself a tidy, early model Porsche Boxster S Turbo once we've moved house (a future classic i think?).
A large garage is high on the list of requirements for the new house search 8)
I'm a bit late to this, but my current car is a first gen (986) 2003 Boxster S (they're not Turbo, and I don't think they need to be!). I'm using it every day, probably putting more miles on it than I should. I keep looking at getting a cheap lease deal as it'll probably be cheaper as a daily in the long run, but having owned & driven mid-engined, rear drive cars for most of the time I've had my license, I think I'd miss it! Although it's in the garage (again) having something fixed at the moment. (Normally I'd do things on it myself) NotEnoughWrists, if you get around to making the jump, do let me know; I can probably point you towards one or two.
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

KevinB wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:43 am
I've a 2005 Cooper S cabriolet that brings me joy every drive.
Good to hear of more MINI owners especially more Convertible ones !
Loving my 2016 F57 Cooper, top down any day it isn't raining.
0uatiOW
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by 0uatiOW »

When the sun is out, whatever the temperature.......Image
My name is 0uatiOW, but before you ask, no I don’t.
“Exquisitely minging” MissF, 19 July 2022
Just call me Diderot
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

0uatiOW wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm When the sun is out, whatever the temperature.......Image
Cracking car. I had a few MX5's and did think more than once about getting an S2000 as I also owned 3 Hondas so liked the brand. Their reputation as being a little tail happy on occasion possibly put me off. Great looking and rare car though with a lovely 250 bhp 2 litre VTEC 8)
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

0uatiOW wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:55 pm When the sun is out, whatever the temperature.......Image
These are fantastic cars. When new they were much cheaper to buy and run than a Boxster. I test drove a demo one in metallic black a short time before they stopped selling them and it felt like driving a civilised road going racing car with its tiny short throw gear stick perfectly placed. Stupidly I didn't buy it as I had trouble getting all my golf gear into the boot :oops:

The VTEC engine is 1 of the most reliable ever - Honda have never had 1 fail and would only let them be put together in Japan in order to retain the reliability. It revs a little different to the 2litre VTEC in the same era Type R which was what I had but still goes really well.
AdDaMan
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 11

Post by AdDaMan »

Currently a Jaguar XE R-Sport Diesel as the family car
An old Lexus IS300 as the train station car
and a 1998 Civic Vti-s 600hp as the toy.
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

AdDaMan wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:59 pm ..and a 1998 Civic Vti-s 600hp as the toy.
How many?? :shock:
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way