C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve
C65 Trident Diver Blue
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Re: Best time to buy c60

Post by golfjunky »

Min 30% off
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

golfjunky wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:19 pmMin 30% off
So basically, it must be nearly new or a run-out model?
Richard
nordwulf

Post by nordwulf »

The current GBP 100 promo code will give you 10-20% off, depending on the model. So buy now and get the exact model/color/strap/size you want while they are still available.

I was waiting for a Titanium v2 old logo to go on clearance. They did but they were gone before I could get one. Still regret not getting one at a higher price.
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

^^ nordwulf is spot on. Use the voucher and secure the model you'd like at a modest discount. They are brilliant watches
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
Risa

Post by Risa »

Does in real life look better acan edition or normal blue c60? I can't find many photos in diffrent than studio lighting.

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

Essex Paul
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Essex Paul »

As the saying goes .......

Snooze you lose.

Or

S#%t or get off the pot.

If you havn’t heard of these you’ve learnt something new today. :lol:

:thumbup:
C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve
C65 Trident Diver Blue
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Mikkei4 »

The present version is such a popular watch that there's no guarantee there'll be any run-down supply available just prior to the release of the new version. If there are any they'll be gobbled-up very quickly whether by profiteers or people with the same idea and question as you.

If you like the existing version there's the current £100 voucher discount or you must check the Clearance list virtually constantly every day to get a NN at 30% off.

Acan vs Blue dial? I'd go for the blue dial on a bracelet.
Markornot
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 5

Post by Markornot »

I waited for the first gen C8 regulator to go on sale...and if it did, it wasn’t for long and I missed it...it took four years to find another. I agree with others...use the coupon codes and get the watch and strap combo you want...you’ll find sometimes in the 30 -50% off section during the big sales that CW seems to use it a way of thinning their strap inventories as I’ve noted combos in the past that I never saw offered when released...not sure that is the case any longer but at any rate the sales are pretty well publicized on the forums and FB...look how quickly the last two batches of NN’s went...lately, I have wondered silently if they are using the NN section as a vehicle to to create buzz to move additional watches...I used to hear stories of watches that had visible wear to them but mostly what I have seen and heard are watches that appear to be new.
Mark
CW - C8 Flyer, C6 JHMk3, C7 Corsa Rosso LE, C3 Chronograph, C8 Reg | TAG Heuer F1 | Orient - Black Raven II, Bambino, Star Seeker GMT, Galant, Monarch | Seagull - Grn Military, Moon Phase | Tissot - Visodate | Steinhart - NavA Pilot MW, NavB Vintage
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

downer wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 5:40 pm
golfjunky wrote: Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:19 pmMin 30% off
So basically, it must be nearly new or a run-out model?
with the NN being as good as they are i'd say yes.
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
mvlow
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 2

Post by mvlow »

1. At full price the C60 is good value for money.

2. With the regular discount codes it is great value for money and you can choose the exact color/strap combo you want.

3. In nearly new they are amazing value for money, but you may not be able to get the exact color/strap combo, and you have to wait for one to pop up, and there is a chance they will sell before you get chance to order one.

If you really want a C60 and have a specific color/strap combination in mind, I would recommend ordering one with the regular discount code and get exactly what you want, when you want. Sometimes waiting to try to get it at the cheapest price possible isn't worth the wait and frustration of not getting exactly what you want, when you want it.
Malcolm

CW C60 Vintage Hamilton Khaki Field Sinn 104 CW C65 Vintage GMT Monta Oceanking Elliot Brown Holton
0uatiOW
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Post by 0uatiOW »

Markornot wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:28 am ....mostly what I have seen and heard are watches that appear to be new.
They may appear to be new, but I can’t believe they’re regularly knocking out new stock as NN to create a buzz. Is that a thing? They must be returns or show models. I picked up a NN and it had an old presentation box - a nice one, but the old logo. That can’t be enough to mark a brand new item down by 30%? There must be a reason they put them in NN instead of next door in the 30% off window.

That whole business with clearing out a boat load of C7s last month was very odd, especially as they were dropped from the main site at the time. Does anyone in the know, errr... know what that was all about?
My name is 0uatiOW, but before you ask, no I don’t.
“Exquisitely minging” MissF, 19 July 2022
Just call me Diderot