The C8 Is Now!

News related to Christopher Ward Watches
joerattz
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

The C8 Is Now!

Post by joerattz »

I got an email today (as I suspect did most of you) officially announcing the C8. I want to remind everyone of the promo code in the Forum Discounts forum. I also want to remind everyone that they help support this forum by clicking on the CW link to go to the CW site to buy the watch. Hans would probably never remind you of that, but I will. He has generously provided us this playground for 2.5 years now, and it costs you nothing to click on his link to get to the site to buy your watch.

Also, if you really want this watch, don't delay. I am positive this one will be gone very quickly, especially once it is announced on timezone.com.

Also, if you get one, please post some photos in the gallery. As always, I specifically want to know what the lume is like! :D

Thanks!
C5SWT (#316), C5AKS (#316/1936), C5AWS (#789/1936), C6-ForumLE (#3/100), C6SYS (#347), C6-T3LE (#130/300), C6SWS (#601), C3SKS (#1204)

Pro LINQ: Language Integrated Query in C# 2008 : http://www.amazon.com/dp/1590597893?tag=netsplore-20
Thallium
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 2

Re: The C8 Is Now!

Post by Thallium »

Already reserved my C8IPK! Woo, I can't wait!
WatchLove_OS
Expert
Expert

Post by WatchLove_OS »

My lips are SEALED - but IM EXCITED!!!! I didnt get any email announcing the C8 or the like.....But ive been keeping my ears to the ground....
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

WatchLove_OS wrote:My lips are SEALED - but IM EXCITED!!!! I didnt get any email announcing the C8 or the like.....But ive been keeping my ears to the ground....
Make sure you sign up for future mailings on the CWL website.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.