Love a Steinhart Vintage GMT

A place to discuss other watch-brands
Wiggles
Senior
Senior

Love a Steinhart Vintage GMT

Post by Wiggles »

Some people dream of a Rolex, an AP, or even a PP. I just want the above watch a knock down price

https://www.chronomaster.co.uk/images/1 ... 240992.jpg
jmarchitect
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: Love a Steinhart Vintage GMT

Post by jmarchitect »

I’ve had a want to buy out for one of these for ages now. I sold mine some years ago when I tried to reduce my collection but I miss it. The new lume and better bracelet makes the updated version even more attractive.
Kansas City Milkman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by Kansas City Milkman »

Wiggles wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:27 pm Some people dream of a Rolex, an AP, or even a PP. I just want the above watch a knock down price

https://www.chronomaster.co.uk/images/1 ... 240992.jpg
Minus the GMT hand, that looks very nice
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

One of these just sold in the Sales Corner!
Drew
Wiggles
Senior
Senior

Post by Wiggles »

Just thought I would post the outcome. Somebody on this forum kindly offered me theirs for £375. I was not in a financial position to go ahead with the purchase, but a week or so later I contacted him. Unfortunately it was then sold. For several months I had been looking for a good used one, but with no luck. Last weekend I pressed the button and ordered one from Chronomaster for £435 after using a discount code, and including postage. First thing early Monday I noticed one had just been listed on Ebay for £350 or make an offer. I negotiated £325 and managed to to cancel the chronomaster order. It should arrive today.
Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia on Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed casual For Sale reference.
rkovars
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by rkovars »

Pics!
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well.
Jack London
Wiggles
Senior
Senior

Post by Wiggles »

rkovars wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:25 pmPics!
It hasn't arrived yet. Well done Royal mail, I spent a small fortune assuring it arrived within 24 hours, and guess what. Here is a generic picture
redmonaco
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by redmonaco »

Wiggles wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:22 am Just thought I would post the outcome. Somebody on this forum kindly offered me theirs for £375. I was not in a financial position to go ahead with the purchase, but a week or so later I contacted him. Unfortunately it was then sold. For several months I had been looking for a good used one, but with no luck. Last weekend I pressed the button and ordered one from Chronomaster for £435 after using a discount code, and including postage. First thing early Monday I noticed one had just been listed on Ebay for £350 or make an offer. I negotiated £325 and managed to to cancel the chronomaster order. It should arrive today.
Didn't know there were discount codes for chronomaster!! Can you tell me how you got one please?