Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Watch In Green..

A place to discuss other watch-brands
Thunder1
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12

Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Watch In Green..

Post by Thunder1 »

You guys please let me know when you see this baby on the grey market at a nice price

Hands-On: Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Watch In Green Is A Standout Value Proposition
Mar 17, 2020 — By Bilal Khan

Hamilton’s Khaki Navy Scuba auto is a casual and low-key value proposition that now is being offered in the color of the moment: green. The Khaki Navy Scuba packs a lot into the $695 price tag as a classic diver in an olive green color scheme that hits the right notes and will age pretty well, even when green isn’t so on-trend. The collection was introduced a few years back in 2017 and has flown under the radar somewhat, but I’m glad we are finally going hands-on, since I think this Hamilton really is one of the better deals out there.

Measuring 40mm-wide and about 12.95mm-thick (though more with the matching green NATO strap seen here), the case is done in steel and sized pretty ideally with a lug-to-lug of 50mm. The 100M water resistance isn’t going to put this in the serious diver category, but it’s absolutely fit to be an everyday or weekend watch that you don’t need to worry about.
https://www.ablogtowatch.com/hamilton-k ... _CAMPAIGN)
Ebels are a lot like women that lack a lowcut dress that zips up the side..neither gets the love that they deserve..
albionphoto
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Re: Hamilton Khaki Navy Scuba Watch In Green..

Post by albionphoto »

I'm not normally a Hamilton fan but this green one looks quite nice.
Mark
Bremont, Casio, Citizen, Christopher Ward, Chronotechna, Mido, Omega and Oris
calamitus
CW-watches: 3

Post by calamitus »

That's really nice. Like a nice green or olive watch. Can't get much better value than a Hamilton for Swiss stuff.
C11 Titanium 1000 extreme, C11 vintage PVD, C65 Auto, Zebec Corsair, Hamilton Khaki King, Helm Vanuatu, Vanuatu Ti and Khuraburi, Victorinox Inox Ti, G Shock GST W130 C, Tag Pro 2000, Casio Duro, Casio A168WA
PaulJS
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by PaulJS »

That is a really nice looking watch - as are some other Hamiltons that I have seen.

Unfortunately I could never bring myself to have something on my wrist which, every time I looked at it, would make me think of the obnoxious and petulant F1 driver who shares the name! :lol:

Cheers,

Paul
The older I get the better I used to be

Trident Pro White / Blue
C4
Omega Speedmaster II LE
Omega Speedmaster II original-ish
Trident Pro Black/Blue
C70 VW4
C65 LE
C7 MK 1
Scurfa Diver One

Steinhart Ocean One 39
albionphoto
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by albionphoto »

It reminds me of my green Orion Calamity.
Mark
Bremont, Casio, Citizen, Christopher Ward, Chronotechna, Mido, Omega and Oris
Caller
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Caller »

For me personally, that's one of the nicest Hamiltons I have seen - bar the nato! I look forward to seeing that in the flesh.
'Tis me
mrpatate212
Junior
Junior

Post by mrpatate212 »

That's a very nice looking watch, I'll try to see one when the containment is over here.

The black/orange seems also nice, would be great to match the orange of the 30th anniversary Mazda MX-5.

++