Has this happened to you?

A place to discuss other watch-brands
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: Has this happened to you?

Post by TigerChris »

^^^ I get the feeling Patrick and Neil don’t have much faith in me to behave :lol: :lol:
Lavaine
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by Lavaine »

rcherryuk wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:54 am Hmm, just don’t mention his ‘triggers’ Eddie is like many, a proud Tory who, in his youth, fantasised about the Iron Lady.
When she died I got a one week ban for posting ‘Ding Dong, the witch is dead’ :-)
Priceless! I assume my ban is permanent, as I received no notification that I was banned, just found my username no longer valid the day after I posted the offending thread reply.
2017 CW Forum "Darwin Award" winner.
Toph
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Post by Toph »

Well I was banned from TZ-UK back in 2008. (Before i left UK to come to Aus)
Also been a member or TRF- Rolex forums for 11 years. Actually had a few get togethers with one of the founders and the mods in Sydney . Have done a few times.

It may be to do with that to sell on TRF you need to be a pledge member , as that can verify who you are but also supports the infrastructure needed to run the form? Obviously something has happened and your credentials may have been compromised

Anyway best of luck

Cheers
Where no counsel is the people fall but in a multitude of counsellors there is safety
Instagram @tophstewart
Gasman
Senior
Senior

Post by Gasman »

I am a pledge member. Also I would have thought they would approach me first to allow me to state my case before a ban. As I’ve read on another post it’s always the member that’s wrong not the forum.