Basel World 2019

A place to discuss other watch-brands
neil8fletcher3
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Basel World 2019

Post by neil8fletcher3 »

Has anyone got any hopes for Basel world this year?

Mine would be Tudor to expand the 58 range with a modern one of these, not sure how likely that is. I'd also be interested in a blue or red bezel and the current dial dial

Neil
timor54
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Re: Basel World 2019

Post by timor54 »

I’ve seen various Tudor teasers!

I’m guessing the safe bet would be expanding the BB58 with some colour, a red bezel version could steer me away from the current one which is presently top of my wish list for later this year.

An overlooked clue from the video teaser they released in my opinion is the Heritage Chrono. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was updated, maybe with the in-house movement from the BB Chrono?

Youtube and other forums are awash with schoolboy excitement about the above Sub being re-issued. Who knows? They’ve already got a pretty full complement of divers, but a Heritage Sub would certainly make headlines and have people queuing out of AD doors [-o<
Tim
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by nbg »

Blue dial and blue bezel Tudor snowflake Submariner in the BB58 case would do nicely. :)

Doesn’t take much working out that they didn’t produce the BB58 in-house movement just for that one model.

Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
stefs
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by stefs »

Tudor ranger in 36-38 mm would be very interesting
FS Bremont solo 37
Cheers now, Paul
r1hjk
Senior
Senior

Post by r1hjk »

As a owner of the BB58 and purely from a selfish point of view :lol: , I would much prefer them to do something else with the case other than the obvious - different dial colour. I probably wouldn't be interested as i think the black is the most versatile.

I'd love a GMT version in the BB58 case or a Tudor sub, then i could justify adding one to the collection :D
Mr Broadside
Senior
Senior

Post by Mr Broadside »

Yeah I’m looking forward to seeing what Tudor announce this year. I’m also sure that they will be expanding the BB58 range.

Mind you it would be nice if I could actually see some of their releases from last year as they are in somewhat short supply here in Oz :lol: