A place to discuss other watch-brands
jtc
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Re: Who has a Halios Seaforth on order?

Post by jtc »

addi564 wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:42 pm Received mine today

nice little surprise that I had put on the back burner.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Need pictures....
Jon

Trusted Seller Feedback

CW | Tudor | Tag Heuer | Omega | Longines | Bremont | Rolex
addi564
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 12

Post by addi564 »

some quick dirty pictures for you. Happy with my dial choice and bezel. Fits great, not a fan of the strap but it's growing on me.ImageImageImageImageImageImage

C60 Trident 38mm on rubber and GMT on bracelet
C6 Kingfisher black dial on rubber and white dial on bracelet
C5 FLE and C3 FLE
C65 Vintage on bracelet
Tag Heuer F1 Calibre 5
Breitling Superocean 42
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

^^^ that looks great and puts me in the mood for getting mine. I am starting to get a bit impatient however here are the latest updates from Jason from last week, so hopefully not long now [-o<

By Jason
October 02, 2018

The shipping process for the Series III pre-orders will begin this week. Due to the quantity of this production run, it may take a couple of weeks to complete the entire process. Once your Seaforth is ready to ship, you'll receive an email with your tracking number. Forasec customers: I will be shipping your watches to Stephan in the next couple of days.

Thanks for your continued patience!

More Seaforth III info!
By Jason
October 03, 2018

[Receiving many requests]* for delivery estimates as I work through the shipping process. I do understand the anticipation and do not fault the inquiries whatsoever, but I have to state that I cannot conceivably answer every request for a delivery update AND complete shipping in a timely manner.

When your Seaforth is ready to go, you will receive an email with your tracking number - this is the most efficient delivery update I can provide for the small pocket of time between this moment and when you're enjoying your watch. However, if you have travel plans or other pressing matters, do let me know and I will do my best to accommodate.

And variant changes at this point are just downright cruel. I didn't hurt your pet. Why do this?

Lastly, one more important bit of information: no warranty cards will be included with the watches. Over the years I've run into pretty much zero requirement for them, so I made the decision to refrain from introducing more plastic into the world. I keep an electronic record of the serials and purchase dates, so warranty policies are unaffected anyway.

Back to it then.
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

The last Instagram message said that he is now dispatching but having a little trouble with the leather pouch.
I ordered directly but not sure if mine will be going to forasec first?
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

halioswatchesShipping now underway for Series III. Small delivery hiccup with the leather pouches, but I am working to get all of the watches in the air by the third week of the month (or thereabouts...you all know how superbly accurate my forecasts are 🙄). If you haven't received a tracking number, it will eventually land in your mailbox. FORASEC customers: watches are on their way to Stephan but there'll be a slight lag before he can ship due to the pouches.
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

the grey looks a lot flatter in the pics above than i was imagining.
gwells
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by gwells »

the gen 1 is a very slim watch, so i'm not surprised at all. it wears very much like a skin diver than a stereotypical diver.
the "g" is for Greg...
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

sorry, i meant a flat grey on the dial not flat as in height.
gwells
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Post by gwells »

haha, funny how easy that is to read differently.

i wonder if that may be the pictures. i did just look at jason's instagram and the gray does appear flatter than the brighter colors, but maybe a little more glossy than addi's pictures.

the "g" is for Greg...
addi564
Expert
Expert
CW-watches: 12

Post by addi564 »

I think it looks much flatter in my pics, sorry no David Baily. There is some sunburst from it depending how it reflects the light. Case wise yes it certainly is alot slimmer than most divers and wears well on wrist which are like knitting needles

C60 Trident 38mm on rubber and GMT on bracelet
C6 Kingfisher black dial on rubber and white dial on bracelet
C5 FLE and C3 FLE
C65 Vintage on bracelet
Tag Heuer F1 Calibre 5
Breitling Superocean 42
Zetaplus93
Senior
Senior

Post by Zetaplus93 »

Just got my shipping notification and coming Monday. It’s coming, hopefully others are seeing their notifications too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

Mine coming Tuesday. Dodged the customs charge too
Thegreyman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 6

Post by Thegreyman »

Zetaplus93 wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:40 am Just got my shipping notification and coming Monday. It’s coming, hopefully others are seeing their notifications too.
No, nothing yet...not a peep :(
Patrick

C60 Pro 300, C60 Sunrise, C63 Sealander Lucerne blue LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife), C63 Sealander (son)

Some others + a few on the way
gaf1958
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 24

Post by gaf1958 »

Got an email from Jason a few hours ago to check my shipping address. As I’m moving in the next week, I had it shipped by mail to my PO Box, rather than by courier, so it’ll take a bit longer, but it’s going to a known place rather than somewhere I may or may not be depending on timing...
CW C1+2xC3+6xC6/60K+C7+C11+3xC60T+2xC65+C90+2xC600
Omega Ω 11xSpeedy+14xSeamaster+4xConnie+DeVille
Cartier+2xPanerai+2xFarer+2xOris+Sinn+11xSeiko+ManyVintage
B&R+Halios+5xVisitor+TagH+6xTissot+2xZelos+4xCertina+more
Family12xCW+2xΩ+Cartier
Zetaplus93
Senior
Senior

Post by Zetaplus93 »

Thegreyman wrote: No, nothing yet...not a peep :(
Hang in there. From photos of those who have already received their’s, it’s worth the wait.