StrapMeister CW SOTC Updated 26-12-2018

Proudly display your current State Of The Collection
Forum rules
Here you may post and share your State of The Collection (SOTC).
Please title your post with Your Forum name and date such as Kip - July 2014
If you wish to update your collection, please start a new topic following the same format. That will insure that your current SOTC will be at the top.
This area is for SOTC threads only. All others will be moved or deleted.
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Re: StrapMeister CW SOTC Updated 26-12-2018

Post by StrapMeister »

Thanks Ferg :thumbup:

I've always been a big fan of the C65 Trident GMT ever since it was released.
I even saw and handled it when visiting the showroom last year so it was just a matter of time before I got one.
Despite all the unfavourable comments about the lume, I went for it because of the styling and I love it...and that's all the matters!
It also scratches the ROLEX Explorer II itch that I had but at significantly lower price point.

The C9 Moonphase was one of those watches that I've liked for a while now, but it has been really difficult to get hold, specifically this white dial version. I prefer this one (as opposed to the blue and black dial versions) as the contrast of the dial and Moonphase it much better (IMO).
So when it came up on eBay I was on it like a hawk.
Due to its age, I'm going to send it to CW for servicing.

The C9 Worldtimer was another one of those watches that I've liked for a while now, but again it has been really difficult to get hold.
I was even contemplating getting the C1 Worldtimer that I saw and handled when visiting the showroom last year. However, I applied certain rules with regards to waiting for exactly what I wanted (however long that would be) as opposed to making do.
timor54
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Re: StrapMeister CW SOTC Updated 26-12-2018

Post by timor54 »

Like the moonphase.

I've also been watching eBay for one and have got a saved search there for a C1 but forgot about the C9... :irre3: :error:
Tim