Barton Elite Silicon

Straps, straps, straps, and bracelets!
oberonfoto
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 5

Barton Elite Silicon

Post by oberonfoto » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:55 pm

Just got a Barton Elite Silicon - Black top/Pumpkin Orange bottom - for my C60 Trident Pro. So easy to fit and looks great. Only one wee snag and that was one of the spring bars is a bit on the tight side to get it to lock into the lugs. Have seen a couple more on their web site and I will be buying from them again - Austin Tx to Dumfries took 6-days. :thumbup:
CWL C60 Trident Pro Orange, C60 Trident 600 GMT Red, C60 Trident 300 - RN SM Service, C60 Trident 600 Bronze GMT
Elliot Brown Canford - Ltd Edition Submariner, Omega Geneve, Record Swan, TagHeuer Kirium, CWC G10
Wife:
CWL Victoria

H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: Barton Elite Silicon

Post by H0rati0 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:27 am

My experiences with Barton Silicone Elite have also been first class. As above, easy to fit, high quality and the two tones look subtle and classy. No problems with lint and fluff, they are a comfortable, totally practical strap for everyday use. I did have a small problem with one strap and Barton replaced it immediately, no question.

My only caveat (nothing to do with Barton per se) for use on the hefty Trident is that it is perhaps a little too thin, the CW rubber is much chunkier and suits better IMHO. On slightly thinner watches, no reservations, great strap.

nik
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)

Thegreyman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by Thegreyman » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:11 am

I just wanted to commend Barton for their great customer service.

I ordered 4 straps from them recently, they arrived when i was on holiday so by the time I got around to looking at them and deciding that I wanted to return them, nearly 4 weeks had passed. I emailed Barton to say I wanted to return 2 of them. The following day I got an email saying no problem, the refund has been processed and to just send the straps back at my convenience with no need for tracking etc. The money indeed was back on my credit card very quickly.

I know the sums of money aren't large, the refund was $45, but nevertheless what a fast response and refunding me on trust is very impressive.
Patrick

C7 Hornet, C11 Makaira Pro, C60 FLE Scooter Blue, W11(wife)

Some others + a few on the way

kiter65
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by kiter65 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 10:40 am

Order a few straps from them, very good quality but just been hit with a import charge on my last order :thumbdown: