Strap advice and suggestions

Straps, straps, straps, and bracelets!
mrnutt
Junior
Junior

Strap advice and suggestions

Post by mrnutt »

Evening all.

I have a C11 MSL in the black with the vintage coloured markers currently on the original tan leather strap, this has taken a bit of a beating over the last few years and looking for some ideas for replacement straps, maybe two or so options would be good - ideally id need something that can be used in the summer, like a rubber back leather maybe?

Also soon to have a C9 Moonphase in blue with blue aligator incoming and looking for ideas for straps as i'd like to preserve the original strap.

any advice or suggestions is very welcome!
TigerChris
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: Strap advice and suggestions

Post by TigerChris »

My choices would be - Hirsch Robby or Tiger for the C11, and either the original bracelet (if you can find a 20mm one) or mesh for the C9 Moonphase.
mrnutt
Junior
Junior

Post by mrnutt »

thanks for those suggestions will give them a look
nordwulf

Post by nordwulf »

I don't know what the the lug size is of the C11 but these Soft Touch Leather Straps in 22mm are waterproof. I bought a few myself and they are excellent value at this price on sale.

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/event ... tbc-42bdf1

mrnutt
Junior
Junior

Post by mrnutt »

nordwulf wrote:I don't know what the the lug size is of the C11 but these Soft Touch Leather Straps in 22mm are waterproof. I bought a few myself and they are excellent value at this price on sale.

https://www.christopherward.co.uk/event ... tbc-42bdf1

Thanks for the heads up on those!