Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Premium quality NATOs - Who's who thread

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

The desire for Premium Quality NATO straps has, shall we say, exploded in the last 18-24 months with a multitude of new retailers entering the market. I therefore thought it would be a good idea to create a central topic with details of these retailers.

This is prompted as, last night, I came across these guys (pardon the pun) MooseStrapsCo from Alberta, CA (I recall seeing but I can't now find where I saw it) who are also on Facebook offering Premium Quality NATO straps that seem to be subtly different to others that I have got already from other retailers.

They seem to be very similar in ethos and product to BluShark, a bit cheaper and without the 'buy 3 for 2' offers etc.

Signing up to MooseStrap Co got me a 10% discount code, and three straps were, after discount, over the 50 USD qualifier for free International shipping. I've placed an order. :thumbup:

Shipping is via regular AirMail, plus no doubt a short delay at UK Customs, so I'm expecting them in a couple of weeks time.

That's me, for now, so back to the main idea of the thread;-

Who are the Retailers of Premium NATO straps, what do they offer and why do you like them (I know there're out there)?

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
neil8fletcher3
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Re: Premium quality NATOs - Who's who thread

Post by neil8fletcher3 »

Good idea for a thread Guy, I'm looking for an upgrade on my NATOs so far I've got a few from sectime, monkeyswag and cheapestnato but I'd like one or two where the quality is a step up

Had a quick look at moose strap and these might be a good option, I think I've seen them reviewed on YouTube

If anyone's interested there's a 15% discount code that I've just seen on their with a link to a review
Use the discount code “colawatch” for 15% off your purchase!
Neil
Andyshall
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller

Post by Andyshall »

I have had the following two from Steveostraps. They are very, very comfy, good value and he will make them the size you want.ImageImage

Watchgecko do some good straps too. This is a vanilla smelling rubber one, again very comfy.
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

I’ve been very pleased with the NATOs I’ve purchased from Crown & Buckle. They have a good selection in a variety of sizes. Ive only ever bought their standard NATO, which I think are a tremendous value at $12. They’re even less when you purchase three or more. I can only assume their premium, heavy duty, and supreme NATOs are even better than the standard.

https://www.crownandbuckle.com/straps-b ... =0&top=-1&
Drew
MatthewTaylor

Post by MatthewTaylor »

I’ve used Crown and Buckle too and can def recommend them!
westau

Post by westau »

I've liked the couple Clockwork Synergy ones I've bought for my wife and myself.