I raided the strap box!

Straps, straps, straps, and bracelets!

Re: I raided the strap box!

Postby Bahnstormer_vRS » Wed May 02, 2018 1:05 pm

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:
MiniMpi wrote:The all work fantastically well Steve, bar the green strap on the C3 MK1 but that's just my thoughts.

We must agree to differ, Ferg. I wore the C3 on the green strap today and just love it! :D
Guess it's worth remembering that the dial on your C3 Chrono is Cream which, on reflection, should go well with the Green strap.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
CW C4 | C5A MkI | C5 BOB LE | C6 x4 | C7 MkII Harrier | C7 Hornet
C8 MkI | C8 Reg'tor MkII LE | C9 Me109 SPC | C10 | C60 Chrono P'type | C65 Diver
Damasko | Dodane | ElliotBrown | GruppoGamma
Laco | Magrette | Marathon | MAT | Omega | Panzera | Vostok
Bahnstormer_vRS

CW-watches: 15

Postby gavinbooker » Wed May 02, 2018 6:45 pm

Agreed, a change of strap really does freshen up the look of an old one
gavinbooker

Postby Amor Vincit Omnia » Sat May 05, 2018 7:37 am

Amor Vincit Omnia wrote:Two days into my CW week and the Speedy and Tank are still resting in the box. Yesterday I wore the C3 on the green strap, today the Ascari, tomorrow the FLE, Thursday the blue C3 and Friday the DBR1. :D

Withdrawal symptoms? Not yet. The new straps are providing plenty of interest.

My CW working week was duly completed as described above. I enjoyed wearing all of them and the three that have changed straps wore very well. Going for a wander around town this morning, I shall dig out a summer shirt and some shorts and I am half thinking of wearing the Ascari. 8)
Steve
The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
Charles Babbage

@Avo238
Amor Vincit Omnia

CW-watches: 6

Postby opettaja » Wed May 16, 2018 5:46 pm

:lol: I usually end up buying new straps not long after getting a new watch. My Legend Diver has a Milanese strap that I thought I would change up with a tan leather, didn't like it, then I got a dark brown, didn't get on with it, then found a nice Cordura. Liked it the most but was a bit stiff even after a couple of weeks. Finally am back on the Milanese and loving it. I really should not look at strap sites... :oops:
opettaja

Postby Bahnstormer_vRS » Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 pm

opettaja wrote::lol: I usually end up buying new straps not long after getting a new watch. My Legend Diver has a Milanese strap that I thought I would change up with a tan leather, didn't like it, then I got a dark brown, didn't get on with it, then found a nice Cordura. Liked it the most but was a bit stiff even after a couple of weeks. Finally am back on the Milanese and loving it. I really should not look at strap sites... :oops:
Nothing unusual there.

Happens to some / most of us all the time.

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
CW C4 | C5A MkI | C5 BOB LE | C6 x4 | C7 MkII Harrier | C7 Hornet
C8 MkI | C8 Reg'tor MkII LE | C9 Me109 SPC | C10 | C60 Chrono P'type | C65 Diver
Damasko | Dodane | ElliotBrown | GruppoGamma
Laco | Magrette | Marathon | MAT | Omega | Panzera | Vostok
Bahnstormer_vRS

CW-watches: 15

Postby StrapMeister » Wed May 16, 2018 9:45 pm

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
opettaja wrote::lol: I usually end up buying new straps not long after getting a new watch. My Legend Diver has a Milanese strap that I thought I would change up with a tan leather, didn't like it, then I got a dark brown, didn't get on with it, then found a nice Cordura. Liked it the most but was a bit stiff even after a couple of weeks. Finally am back on the Milanese and loving it. I really should not look at strap sites... :oops:
Nothing unusual there
Happens to some / most of us all the time.
Guy

:silent: .... :oops:
StrapMeister
Guru
Guru

CW-watches: 5

Previous

Return to Straps