Sold out
Lamps
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2
LE-two: yes

Re: Status Update for 2011

Post by Lamps »

Please £10.49 via paypal gift to I-know-what-the-CWL-11FLE-is-dude@hotmail.com and I will farward you full details.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
downer
CW-watches: 4

Post by downer »

lamppo_the_GasFitter wrote:Please £10.49 via paypal gift to I-know-what-the-CWL-11FLE-is-dude@hotmail.com and I will farward you full details.

:lol: :lol:

You have funds. :lol:
Richard
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by Monkey »

lamppo_the_GasFitter wrote:Please £10.49 via paypal gift to I-know-what-the-CWL-11FLE-is-dude@hotmail.com and I will farward you full details.

You've put your prices up then!! :shock: 8)
John
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by androo »

I am sure if you lot didn't already know what it looked like you would ask the same thing. Anyway after an hour of wearing my new C60 Trident I am considering sending it back. I have absoloutley no love of the watch. It may grow on me but I don't think so. If the FLE is a Teal C60 I will be very unsure. Do i get it cos it is limited or not? probabley not. Shame as when I saw the original designs I really wanted the Teal colour.
downer

Post by downer »

androo wrote:I am sure if you lot didn't already know what it looked like you would ask the same thing. Anyway after an hour of wearing my new C60 Trident I am considering sending it back. I have absoloutley no love of the watch. It may grow on me but I don't think so. If the FLE is a Teal C60 I will be very unsure. Do i get it cos it is limited or not? probabley not. Shame as when I saw the original designs I really wanted the Teal colour.
You are right. I think we are all keen to get the announcement made and get moving. 8)
Richard
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Monkey »

androo wrote:I am sure if you lot didn't already know what it looked like you would ask the same thing. Anyway after an hour of wearing my new C60 Trident I am considering sending it back. I have absoloutley no love of the watch. It may grow on me but I don't think so. If the FLE is a Teal C60 I will be very unsure. Do i get it cos it is limited or not? probabley not. Shame as when I saw the original designs I really wanted the Teal colour.

If your not bonding with the C60, then best send it back & wait & see what the FLE has in store :wink:
John
androo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes

Post by androo »

Monkey wrote:

If your not bonding with the C60, then best send it back & wait & see what the FLE has in store :wink:
Odd but I feel a bit bad about not getting on with it. I really want to like it. It will be the first one I send back. Will be a couple of days before I can return it so see if I feel the same way til then. Have a GMT on pre order may cancel that as well.

Unless the LE is going to be a C1 unitas job?
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

village wrote:
Well...i personally think that some sort of information is only fair.
The base model is a watch.
It has hands and the useful feature of a strap.The movement inside is carefully engineered to make the hands go round.

Assuming it isn't going to be a special version of the CWL pocket watch they will also be bringing out!
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Monkey »

androo wrote: Unless the LE is going to be a C1 unitas job?
I can't see it being a C1, but who can tell??
John
Tosh
Junior
Junior

Post by Tosh »

I will soon be sending a bill to said family members for a new F5 key
Peteo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
LE-fourb: yes

Post by Peteo »

Tosh wrote:I will soon be sending a bill to said family members for a new F5 key
:lol:

I might need one too.
Peteo
4x Christopher Ward, 2x Sinn, 2x Omega, 1x A. Lange & Sohne, 1x H. Moser & Cie, 1x Tudor, 1x Towson Watch Company, 1x Baltimore Watch Company. Always looking for watches from Maryland. What's Next?
golfjunky
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by golfjunky »

im going to need a new job the amount of time im taking out of my working day to keep checking on here.
Current collection = Omega Seamaster 2225.80.00, Omega Speedmaster 'Moonphase' 3576.50.00, Breitling Aerospace Evo, Vintage Azur, Vintage Seiko Sprtsman, Grand Seiko SBGX059, Omega SMP NTTD 210.92.42.20.01.001, Casioak Milkyway, Casioak Tiffany Sky.
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

This is building up to be the biggest anticlimax ever. :lol: Mind you I've given up hoping it will be anything other than a C60 Trident.
jmarchitect
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jmarchitect »

golfjunky10 wrote:im going to need a new job the amount of time im taking out of my working day to keep checking on here.
Tell me about it. Twice now one of my staff has come over with a question only to see my typing into this forum. One of the benefits of being the boss but there has to be a limit!
nathanclarinet
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by nathanclarinet »

Although not quite as excited as some of you as I don't think I can justify pulling the trigger on another watch just yet, I am certainly curious to see what the watch is. Is the announcement/grand unveiling due to happen this week or will it be another false dawn?