Too soon to tell?

Documentation and CW-related information
Thegreyman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: Too soon to tell?

Post by Thegreyman »

The 40mm looks the perfect size for you.
Patrick

C60 FLE Scooter Blue, C65 Ombre COSC LE, W11 Amelia (wife)

Some others + a few on the way

stefs
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by stefs »

2mm shouldn't make that much difference but it really really does! Much better :thumbup:
For sale Oris bronze big crown pointer date
Cheers now
Paul

Viognier
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by Viognier »

Great outcome !
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy

exHowfener

Post by exHowfener »

Well, you're sorted out now so that's that. My broad view is that if you are asking the question, you already know the answer.

I did suggest at the Manchester GTG that having a life size picture, of the watches, or an outline would be helpful and possibly save a lot of this ordering and sending back though I guess for some people that's part of the fun. That's an interesting point though (above) about how worn a watch can be and still returned under the 6060 warranty.

It is difficult to get the size right when buying online. I spent a LONG time measuring watches and my wrist before ordering my C60. I bought the 38mm and am happy with it. Quite how I would have gone on with the choices of 38/40/42 mm - I'd probably still be dithering. Of course it's all a matter of personal preference. I see some people wearing watches that I think are ridiculously large, but it's their choice and they aren't doing any harm to anyone. On the other hand (so to speak) if you still have some old watches kicking around from years ago it can be a bit of an eye opener as to how small they are by current standards.