Here you can post stuff that is not related to Christopher Ward
josbrownlie
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 9

Watch "My Watch (London Watch Collector) Collection" on YouTube

Post by josbrownlie »

Watch "My Watch Collection" on YouTube - https://youtu.be/leBo6_gpbaQ
C9 x5, C60 x3, C65 x1, Steinhart x2, CIGA Design, Jean Marcel, WT Author, Breitling & MSTR
r-macus
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 1

Re: Watch "My Watch (London Watch Collector) Collection" on YouTube

Post by r-macus »

He had no problem getting the ad's to hand him over ss sports rolexes lol. Guess if you have the capital .
STOC : Seiko sarb033 / Seiko srp775 / Christopher ward c60 trident pro vintage / Zelos swordfish / Certina ds podium / Yema 011-ba / Luminox seaturtle 0301 
nbg
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 14

Post by nbg »

Well I watched it, but not sure why! :shock:

Like watching paint dry! :lol:

At the outset he banged on about an interest in horology, but displayed a collection acquired in the past few years of the “usual suspects”.

Nothing of real horological interest. A collection for the Instagram generation. :thumbdown:

Neil
Other watch forums of interest:
TZ-UK
A1soknownas
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by A1soknownas »

nbg wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:11 pm Well I watched it, but not sure why! :shock:

Like watching paint dry! :lol:

At the outset he banged on about an interest in horology, but displayed a collection acquired in the past few years of the “usual suspects”.

Nothing of real horological interest. A collection for the Instagram generation. :thumbdown:

Neil
To be fair to the guy I don't think he necessarily banged on about anything. Having previously viewed a number of his other videos he is both humble and knowledgeable in the watches he shows including referencing older timepieces.

Compared to many other contemporaries he very rarely has any sponsor references with only the latest video containing such as I recall. Working a full-time job and despite the recent surge in his subscriptions he will make very little money from this and it appears to be a genuine hobby for him. Of course with the money available and spend history with AD's he will be able to access pieces quicker than most folk but he has also mentioned in the past waiting like many others.

If the Instagram generation means providing access to view and learn about popular sought after timepieces most can only dream of I would encourage him to continue as he has a collection to be proud of whether it be modern or otherwise :thumbup: .