Sold out
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7
LE-two: yes

Re: Order your 2009 Forum LE now!

Post by Monkey »

paw3001 wrote:Down to 25 now. So after the real pictures mor of them are starting to go.

I must admit I now that I have got over my initial misgivings I really enjoy wearing and looking at my C2 FLE #5 and I love it's pure white dial and blue indices. It is a definite keeper

Glad your enjoying it :) I too wasn't entirely sure to start with, but am rather liking it now + it's had a few nice compliments :D
John
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

She is a keeper alright! I have had nothing but compliments by those that have noticed.

It is easy to read IMO a great style, plus it is keeping remarkable time. I have kept it wound when not wearing mine over the past week and it has gained only 3 seconds.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

Loving these positive comments. I made the payment for mine today, and a VERY kind soul (I think you know who I mean...) moved heaven and earth to get it posted out next day for me. So fingers crossed that the Royal Mail keep their end of the bargain now! \:D/
abently
Junior
Junior

Post by abently »

I have to agree, the watch grows on you very quickly.

Well done on a supurb LE !

:D
skidder
Senior Expert
Senior Expert
CW-watches: 2

Post by skidder »

I wore mine over Christmas at my in laws and my brother law, my wife's 80 odd year old grandmother and father in law all separately said nice watch - none of them have ever commented on my JLC, so something is obviously right with this design!
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

ctafield wrote:Loving these positive comments. I made the payment for mine today, and a VERY kind soul (I think you know who I mean...) moved heaven and earth to get it posted out next day for me. So fingers crossed that the Royal Mail keep their end of the bargain now! \:D/
Alas, looks like Royal Mail have done their usual spectular job of failing to deliver on time :(
Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by Rick »

ctafield wrote:
ctafield wrote:Loving these positive comments. I made the payment for mine today, and a VERY kind soul (I think you know who I mean...) moved heaven and earth to get it posted out next day for me. So fingers crossed that the Royal Mail keep their end of the bargain now! \:D/
Alas, looks like Royal Mail have done their usual spectular job of failing to deliver on time :(
Be interested to know when the posting date was on your watch when it arrives.
Was it sent special delivery?
C5AKS - C7 Rapide - C4IPK - C6T3 - C6 Forum LE - W6 Splash - C8SWT - C70 DBR1
Breitling Hercules - Omega SMP - Boschett Cave Dweller - Seiko Monster - Porsche Design P'6310
Tissot Sea Touch - Oris Pro Diver - Dreyfuss 1925 - Tissot V8 - Deep Blue Pro Sun
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

Rick wrote:
ctafield wrote:
Be interested to know when the posting date was on your watch when it arrives.
Was it sent special delivery?
I paid for it yesterday, and Wera said it was also posted yesterday and should be with me today by 1pm. So I would assume it was RMSD.
Uncle Bill
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 12
Location: Mid-Sussex, just North of South Downs National Park

Post by Uncle Bill »

Rick, I had one item sent RMSD a week or two before Christmas and one afterwards; both took two days, not one...UB
Let us hope all politicians are masochists, that they may truly enjoy our fondest wishes...
Rick
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 8

Post by Rick »

Then there is a case for compensation if it fails to arrive and it's Royal Mails fault and it was sent Special Delivery.
It's a gauranteed 1 pm next day delivery
C5AKS - C7 Rapide - C4IPK - C6T3 - C6 Forum LE - W6 Splash - C8SWT - C70 DBR1
Breitling Hercules - Omega SMP - Boschett Cave Dweller - Seiko Monster - Porsche Design P'6310
Tissot Sea Touch - Oris Pro Diver - Dreyfuss 1925 - Tissot V8 - Deep Blue Pro Sun
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by village »

I was sent a watch on the 23rd Dec RMSD and it arrived on the.......30th! Even allowing for Christmas that's crap.

(not a CW watch...one from elsewhere)
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
Bonny
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Bonny »

I've had some email communication with Wera this evening after I called the call centre to find it closed due to adverse weather - they sent the staff home while they could get. With the forecast as it is, Wera is not expecting to have any staff tomorrow and Royal Mail or anyone else is going to have significant problems moving at all let alone delivering to time scales.
Living on the Scottish Border, I'm used to the weather and delays with post when the weather is poor, but there is no arguing you are entitled to compensation if you've paid for next day delivery and don't get it, though that is rather out of CWL hands.
Looking out of the window at the yard light, I doubt I'll be seeing any delivery tomorrow, but the upside is I doubt I could get to work if I wanted to!! Every cloud has a silver lining eh? :)
C4SRS C3SWK C2LE No.24 C7STT C15RKK C5AKK C3GWTR C40SKK C70GB C600IPB C600IPY C60-GMT-SKKO C70FR C5RWT C9-CHR C8SWK C11 Auto C60 Jag C7 MkII BRG C90
ctafield

Post by ctafield »

Wahoo! Mine just arrived, along with the extra bracelet. The postman seemed THRILLED TO BITS (not) to be out delivering in this, but I am glad he made the effort to go into work today (as I haven't :lol:).

I'm currently wearing it on the brown leather, and lug-to-lug (or whatever you call the end bits on this particular case) are just about the width of my wrist, so I *may* leave it on there rather than try the bracelet.

It's a very nice size though, it has to be said.

I'm off to eat loads of humble pie now. nom nom nom
Bonny
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Bonny »

I've just this moment had a call from our postman at the post office, he can't get out to us, but has two "specials" for me and wanted to let me know - I think that's pretty good service really. Better still, he's going to drop them at the wifes work (thats good and bad!) and I just have to hope she makes it home safely in the 4x4 tonight! I had hoped to sneak them in under the radar, but it doesn't look like that's gonna be possible.
So near and yet so far... still some parts of the postal service must have been working over the last few days.
Patience - always a difficult virtue to master I find!?
C4SRS C3SWK C2LE No.24 C7STT C15RKK C5AKK C3GWTR C40SKK C70GB C600IPB C600IPY C60-GMT-SKKO C70FR C5RWT C9-CHR C8SWK C11 Auto C60 Jag C7 MkII BRG C90
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by Monkey »

ctafield wrote:Wahoo! Mine just arrived, along with the extra bracelet. The postman seemed THRILLED TO BITS (not) to be out delivering in this, but I am glad he made the effort to go into work today (as I haven't :lol:).

I'm currently wearing it on the brown leather, and lug-to-lug (or whatever you call the end bits on this particular case) are just about the width of my wrist, so I *may* leave it on there rather than try the bracelet.

It's a very nice size though, it has to be said.

I'm off to eat loads of humble pie now. nom nom nom

Glad you like it Chris.....I'm of the same opinion regarding the bracelet.......think it will look too big and the watch won't sit right!!

Enjoy your pie :D
John