C9 new strap

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
DerekMc
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

C9 new strap

Post by DerekMc »

So having got my C9 through the week I went off sailing on the bay of "E" for a new strap and got a real cracking deal on a SwissOlympic 20/18mm brown croco with Bader pins as well for the princely sum of £7.49
I did my usual with the dark / light and neutral shoe polish and here is the end result a deep sheen not a shine and a beautiful pliable sof feel.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Trident Pro 600 Black ceramic old logo
Trident Pro 600 Blue ceramic
C9 Harrison

Tissot x 2
Ebel Sport Classic
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: C9 new strap

Post by H0rati0 »

I too, have precisely that look with the original CW strap and Bader on my C9BDD and IMHO it suits the C9 case perfectly. However, (apologies for being pedantic) your clasp looks like a butterfly, rather than the single sided Bader, no? Still, how sweet to get it at a steal!

nik
_ND14580.jpg
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
DerekMc
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 3

Re: C9 new strap

Post by DerekMc »

The clasp is the original (and somewhat scuffed) CW butterfly, I took off the CW strap, I plan to buff the clasp up at some stage but for now, it's fine.
We obvioiusly have the same geat taste in dress watch looks,,, I do like yours being fully flat however that is really lovely!
Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Trident Pro 600 Black ceramic old logo
Trident Pro 600 Blue ceramic
C9 Harrison

Tissot x 2
Ebel Sport Classic