C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
Rob s
Senior
Senior

C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve

Post by Rob s »

Hi

I joined the forum after buying a C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve. Ive finally had a chance to put a few pics up. Really happy with it, a good size for me at 40.5mm as its smaller than my Steinhart Ocean 1 which doesn't fit under the cuff of some of my shirts.
Also bought a blue leather strap from Barton straps. Im impressed with the Barton strap. was soft and comfortable straight out of the box.

CW GMPR back.JPG
CW GMPR face.JPG
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Re: C1 Grand Malvern Power Reserve

Post by MiniMpi »

Congratulations :clap:

They are a beautiful watch. I still have fond memories on seeing and trying on the very first examples on these at SalonQP on the CW stand when they were released.
Rob s
Senior
Senior

Post by Rob s »

I was originally looking at he C5 as the C1 was out of budget but then got lucky and picked this up on ebay- 18 months old,unworn and half price. Quite surprising as most of the CW watches i've seen on ebay have held there value well.
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by H0rati0 »

Yes, a beauty indeed and you did well to pick that up, I was watching it myself and suggested to Essex Paul (who bought a new one at the Showroom) that he pounce on it. If they only had a date window I'd have one too, though as it stands the design is nicely balanced and I am not arguing!
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
E57

Post by E57 »

Congratulations, looks great!