C65 Trident Bronze SH21

Take some photos of your CW wristwatch and post them here!
eggtronics
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

C65 Trident Bronze SH21

Post by eggtronics »

When I see a watch, the last thing I see is the time

Watch It All About
The WIAA Shop

I've always got loads of watches for sale, PM me to see what I've got available right now!
Mikkei4
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Re: C65 Trident Bronze SH21

Post by Mikkei4 »

This shows off a lovely watch, the bronze and blue go together so well. The WR lettering at 3 gives a balance to the logo at 9 even though the lettering size differs so for once IMO the whole dial looks more symmetrical, balanced and filled with the large-ish 12 and flag logo indent at the top of the dial.

Price-wise it sounds expensive but has a movement that gets lots of admiring words so it probably compares fairly favourably to 1 of the few watches from other brands that has a similar dial colourwise, the B&R V2-92 Aeronavale at £2550 on a steel bracelet or it's Chrono version at £3400.

I wonder how quickly the 150 pieces will sell at £1850.
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

I agree with your comments about this watch and how everything on the dial looks balanced :thumbup:
I'm not 100% sure about the indent flag logo at the top - I'm hoping that it's relatively discreet.
Also, I would like to know how the lume compares to a C60 Trident (my old logo C60 Trident Vintage Pro 600 is frankly amazing).
Otherwise, I find it an absolutely stunning piece :D

Xmas present would be a toss up between this and the C65 Trident GMT :?
Diablo1st
CW-watches: 0

Post by Diablo1st »

For me is the biggest pros 120h power reserve. I dont like so much the bronze, I but movement is :thumbup:
StrapMeister
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 2

Post by StrapMeister »

StrapMeister wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:09 pm I agree with your comments about this watch and how everything on the dial looks balanced :thumbup:
I'm not 100% sure about the indent flag logo at the top - I'm hoping that it's relatively discreet.
Also, I would like to know how the lume compares to a C60 Trident (my old logo C60 Trident Vintage Pro 600 is frankly amazing).
Otherwise, I find it an absolutely stunning piece :D
Well as a follow-up...
In my opinion, the dial is very well balanced, that is, everything blends together nicely and you're not drawn to any single item/thing.
I need not have worried about the flag logo, it's actually quite subtle and discreet (in certain lighting).
The lume is absolutely fine and functional (it's not up to the levels of Omega but then it's not the same price either!)
The case design is simply stunning.
...and as you have probably realised by now, I did buy one and I'm very, very pleased with it :D
Gasman
Senior
Senior

Post by Gasman »

Nice watch I might get myself one of them