LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Christmas Delivery

Post by Kip »

An update as to order/shipping status at CWL. I thought some of you may need to know!

"...as of last Friday (the chaos hit the roads on Saturday) every watch that was in our possession with an order against it was shipped by 4:30pm. The only orders not despatched were about 30 orders that have pre-order against them.

Any orders that were for overseas...we took the decision to have them expressed courier at our cost just in case they were for gifts."
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
DSHall
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 22
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes

Christmas Delivery

Post by DSHall »

Kip wrote:An update as to order/shipping status at CWL. I thought some of you may need to know!

"...as of last Friday (the chaos hit the roads on Saturday) every watch that was in our possession with an order against it was shipped by 4:30pm. The only orders not despatched were about 30 orders that have pre-order against them.

Any orders that were for overseas...we took the decision to have them expressed courier at our cost just in case they were for gifts."
Thanks Kip. All mine arrived safely,with next daily delivery even though I didn't pay for it. Typical of their top attitude that they have incurred extra cost to get these to folks asap. I have a number of other things on order from other companies who are effectively saying "not my problem".

Have a Merry Christmas 
Mortis
Forum Menace
Forum Menace
CW-watches: 12
LE-two: yes

Re: Christmas Delivery

Post by Mortis »

Christopher Ward are such a great company.

All of my Christmas Orders with other companies are either not mentioned or I've had a note saying "you won't be getting this by Christmas, matey".

The CWL approach? Incur a small cost to themselves to make people happy. Surely this is bound to retain customers, generate new ones ("oh, sorry, Dad, the only present that arrived for you in time this year was this watch"), and improve the reputation yet further?!

Bravo. :applaus: :santaclaus: :rate10:
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by Tyke »

Do any of you receive deliveries without getting an e-mail postage notification? It's just that if everything with an order against it went out on Friday, then mine has either been posted without an e-mail, or it's in with the pre-orders which shouldn't be the case.

Don't need it for Christmas but if it doesn't come by Friday it will go back to the RM depot as my delivery address is work based & we will shut until after the New Year.
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tyke »

JAG wrote:
Tyke wrote:Do any of you receive deliveries without getting an e-mail postage notification? It's just that if everything with an order against it went out on Friday, then mine has either been posted without an e-mail, or it's in with the pre-orders which shouldn't be the case.

Don't need it for Christmas but if it doesn't come by Friday it will go back to the RM depot as my delivery address is work based & we will shut until after the New Year.

It's another job for our wera tyke i should think Wizziethewiz@christopherward.co.uk or deb@christopherward.co.uk i would think bro :D
Thanks for this Jag.

Didn't want to bother her at this time of night, so I'd decided to leave it 'till the morning to see if anything arrived in our stores dept. However their astonishing customer service knows no limits & i've been PM'ed to provide details so it can be investigated. Talk about going the extra mile - amazing! :D Oh, it does mean we are being watched though !!! :shock:

:lol:
Tyke
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tyke »

Tyke wrote:Do any of you receive deliveries without getting an e-mail postage notification? .

The answer to my question appears to be YES :D A nice brown box has just arrived for me. A thread will doubtless appear somewhere else this afternoon.