New C70s

News related to Christopher Ward Watches
Wferguson

Re: New C70s

Post by Wferguson »

I hate that I didn't find CW watches until after production of the GP series ceased. Any plans on similar releases in the future?
dechesne
Junior
Junior

Post by dechesne »

I agree that for a casual looking watch they are a tad on the expensive side.. :silent: Or maybe I'm just poor.
akirk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by akirk »

Buy one second hand - looking at those selling on ebay - the vast majority of CWL watches seem to a) be in good order, b) cost less than new and c) still have warranty time left making them quite low risk...
http://www.watchroll.com/finished.php?s=c70
C70 watches sell for an average price of £305.53 though the price varies by the type of C70 - DBR1 versions seem to go for more, other countries GPs go for less...

Alasdair
Tracking Christopher Ward watch prices on ebay globally at Watchroll
Tracking Bremont watch prices on ebay globally at Watchtrace
mfurer
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by mfurer »

That is a great resource. Thanks for sharing. I too am a big fan of all the C70s. I grabbed the C70 MC in the sale and am eagerly waiting its arrival. If there would have been any other models available I would have scooped them up also. Guess I will just have to patrol eBay and the CWL sales forum once I get 30 posts. I particularly like the us version and the dbr1.
akirk
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 0

Post by akirk »

as you will see from the above link - the DBR1 sells at a premium...
don't get too excited by the 30 posts and finding one here :) but join in and eventually getting to know you might persuade a forum member to part with one :)

Alasdair
Tracking Christopher Ward watch prices on ebay globally at Watchroll
Tracking Bremont watch prices on ebay globally at Watchtrace
mfurer
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 1

Post by mfurer »

Yeah I understand. I am a big eBay fan so I hope to find some on there over the next year. I also have three CWL watches incoming right now so I can afford to be patient and wait for some to pop up.
JDS

Post by JDS »

Meh - not much for the styling.

What do you all think of the breadth of the C. Ward offering. I'd rather see a bit more focus, personally...
Kip
The Administrator
The Administrator
CW-watches: 150
LE-one: yes
LE-two: yes
LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Post by Kip »

JDS wrote:Meh - not much for the styling.

What do you all think of the breadth of the C. Ward offering. I'd rather see a bit more focus, personally...
You might wish to check the date on the original post. The C70 Series has come and gone (for now). They all sold out of each model of 500 pieces each.

By the way..I liked them. I have the complete set including the ones not shown here. :D
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.