LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

New Years delays

Post by Kip »

FYI....

CWL had a year end inventory and was working with a skeleton crew between Christmas and New Years. As a result no shipping was done.

Then the NN sale broke on the 1st of January and the staff wasn't back till Monday the 4th. When everyone came back to work there was an overload of orders. Hence some delays.

The volume during this period and from the NN sale was far greater than anticipated.

Add to that your UK issues with Royal Mail.

CWL does indeed offer their apology for there part. They are working diligently to get caught up.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Re: New Years delays

Post by village »

Thanks for the information Kip,no doubt in response to another thread.
I don't think there's any reason CW need to make apologies for having a few days off over Christmas and the New Year :D
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
dre

Post by dre »

Great to know!

I only recently discovered CWL and bought my first expensive (for me) watch. Bought a C4 with blue dial.

Must admit i was one of the over-anxious ones that emailed yesterday to know the order status. Be great if a note was posted on the website somewhere of the delay then wouldn't have to email.

Cheers
Bonny
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20
LE-two: yes

Post by Bonny »

I think thats a good point, we are all of us just after information and I guess it would have been easier for all if the web site had a pane with details of when normal work was resuming and likely despatch/delivery dates based on that.
One for next time maybe?
C4SRS C3SWK C2LE No.24 C7STT C15RKK C5AKK C3GWTR C40SKK C70GB C600IPB C600IPY C60-GMT-SKKO C70FR C5RWT C9-CHR C8SWK C11 Auto C60 Jag C7 MkII BRG C90