LE-three: yes
LE-foura: yes
LE-fourb: yes
LE-five: yes
LE-six: yes
LESeven: yes

Release dates update

Post by Kip »

My little birdie has dropped me a note with the following Info. The expected ship dates are based on the latest info available. Hope it helps those inquiring minds.

Remember that these dates are not guaranteed but are the projections based on the most current information available.

C60
1ST BATCH delivered and shipped out today 9/29, no stock left….awaiting the next delivery…….. Not every serial number request was fulfilled in the first batch….these will be delivered in the 2nd batch, due by the 15th of October latest.

C40

1ST Delivery due 2nd of October…..we have sold more than the 1st qty coming in, the

2nd delivery is due the 15th of October, but we’ve probably sold most of that qty too!

We’ve re-ordered additional qty for November, as the sales on this item are high!

MESSAGE: very fast selling……get in quick or delivery may be beyond November.

C600
WOW….

Fast selling or what !

Should all be good for 15th of October !

C70

VERY GOOD SELLER AS WELL.

Delivery expected mid-end October.

C80

End November

C2LE

End November - Early December

W6 / W7 / W70 / W8 / W80

All 10th of October.
Kip

"Asylum Administrator"

Visit the CWArchives for everything CW. Historical, specs, manuals and resale. It is all there.
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7
LE-two: yes

Re: Release dates update

Post by Monkey »

OK, nice to know those models are selling well :) I thought the C40 would considering the movement it has!!
John
spaciorek
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by spaciorek »

This is really good news. I was thinking that since the C40's have not been shipped yet that all the new watches were going to be late. Can't wait to get the C600 and see wrist shots of the other new models.
CW Malvern Aviator CW C600(yellow) Seiko Monster Citizen Skyhawk Fossil Blue Timex Expedition
mark richardson

Post by mark richardson »

Im waiting for a c40. So how do you know which delivery you may be in?
paw3001
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Post by paw3001 »

Wonder what size the initial quantities are and hence the actual numbers sold are?
Watches - Too many but not enough!
chrisedwards
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 3

Post by chrisedwards »

C60 arrived! But I got the wrong serial no :(
CWs: C40 IPK, C1 Bel Canto Nero and C12 ‘Twelve’ blue titanium

Others: don't ask..!
downer

Post by downer »

chrisedwards wrote:C60 arrived! But I got the wrong serial no :(
What's the watch like?
Richard
Tooks
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tooks »

At least they have started to arrive! :)

I must say, I was more than a bit irritated when I looked on here this morning to find that although 'the forum' had been updated, I hadn't been! I've had one of these on pre-order since June, so to find out via the forum that the first batch had been and gone, and that somehow my very early serial wasn't in the initial batch is disappointing. To then learn that it was going to be another couple of weeks before an arrival, was the last straw I'm afraid and I've now reluctantly cancelled. :?

I hope it is a nice watch, it certainly looks it, but if this forum and the CW website are not linked (apart from the CW brand) then why do we have to rely on this forum for order updates? It's just not acceptable in my view, or am I being too harsh?

And before anybody suggests it, yes, I have had an email discussion with CW today, and all of my feedback has been shared. :D

I might have ordered some of the other new releases, and future plans sound good, but I can't be dealing with ordering things with no idea of delivery dates.
Ideal number of watches in your collection = current number of watches + 1...
downer

Post by downer »

Tooks wrote:

I must say, I was more than a bit irritated when I looked on here this morning to find that although 'the forum' had been updated, I hadn't been! I've had one of these on pre-order since June, so to find out via the forum that the first batch had been and gone, and that somehow my very early serial wasn't in the initial batch is disappointing. To then learn that it was going to be another couple of weeks before an arrival, was the last straw I'm afraid and I've now reluctantly cancelled. :?

I hope it is a nice watch, it certainly looks it, but if this forum and the CW website are not linked (apart from the CW brand) then why do we have to rely on this forum for order updates? It's just not acceptable in my view, or am I being too harsh?

And before anybody suggests it, yes, I have had an email discussion with CW today, and all of my feedback has been shared. :D

I might have ordered some of the other new releases, and future plans sound good, but I can't be dealing with ordering things with no idea of delivery dates.
Sorry to hear that you've decided to cancel your order Iain, but I have to say I can understand your frustration. :(
It is a basic rule of good customer service to keep the customer informed and it looks like CW sometimes fail in this respect.

I'd like to think that CW can rescue this situation, because I know you have been a loyal supporter of the brand... :shock:
Richard
Tooks
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tooks »

downer wrote:
Tooks wrote:

Sorry to hear that you've decided to cancel your order Iain, but I have to say I can understand your frustration. :(
It is a basic rule of good customer service to keep the customer informed and it looks like CW sometimes fail in this respect.

I'd like to think that CW can rescue this situation, because I know you have been a loyal supporter of the brand... :shock:
Yeah, it's a shame, but I won't let it ruin my day! :D

To be honest, I don't ever expect any special treatment, all I ever want is to be treated like a valuable customer! :)
kirkn99
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 3

Post by kirkn99 »

Have to agree that if you’ve pre-ordered a watch or two then if there is an update it should come from the supplier as quickly as it appears on here given the independent nature of the forum

I can see the status of one of my orders has changed so maybe it’s just a simple case of having the order system send out an email to let people know their status has changed
Lamps
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Lamps »

I can understand your fustration to hear you missed out on the first batch, but I can understand why you cancelled your order, most of us are waiting for watch of one style or another. I'm not bothered how long I wait for my C2 LE, its going to turn up sooner or later, I really want the watch, so I'm just going to do what I do when I'm presented with a hot cup of tea that I want to drink straight away but it to hot to drink. Just wait! Its not like anyone really needs the watch so why cancel the order?
Monkey
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by Monkey »

I'm sure I heard that CW are having a new computer system installed sometime soon - ish, which, as far as I know, should rectify this situation?!!

The reason it was on here is that Kip 'went fishing' for information straight to CW himself and so found out what was happening!!
John
Tooks
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Tooks »

lamppo_the_GasFitter wrote:I can understand your fustration to hear you missed out on the first batch, but I can understand why you cancelled your order, most of us are waiting for watch of one style or another. I'm not bothered how long I wait for my C2 LE, its going to turn up sooner or later, I really want the watch, so I'm just going to do what I do when I'm presented with a hot cup of tea that I want to drink straight away but it to hot to drink. Just wait! Its not like anyone really needs the watch so why cancel the order?
Well, I know it sounds like a case of the old 'cutting my nose off to spite my face' thing, but quite simply I cancelled my order because I'm not prepared to wait any more for it. Maybe it's lost the novelty/excitement etc etc that it had when I ordered, but one things for sure, I always honour my commitments, so if I'd been told what was happening it wouldn't have been a problem. As it is, this is another delay on top of several previous delays. It was scheduled for July, then August, then mid Sept, then middle of last week, then I find out some went out yesterday, and no more stock, and now mid Oct.... ALL those updates came from here, not CW....

It just got beyond a joke, and has spoilt the buying experience for me. I've pre-ordered from other watch companies, and never had this kind of problem. I know delays happen, and they aren't always CW's fault, but what is 100% in their control is keeping their customers informed. I wasn't, so I'm walking away. :?

I do have a 2009 LE on pre-order too, but I already know that one is Nov/Dec, and because it's the forum LE, I would expect to see updates on here, as the forum is placing the orders.

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind waiting for things, but I don't like being uninformed. That's not unreasonable is it?

I don't mean to sound like I'm coming all down on CW, I'm not, I still like the watches and the company, and I've had a civil discussion with Wera about it today, and the new computer system should improve things no end. I've still got a lot of love for the CW brand, and the products, so I'm not about to disappear in a hissy fit!! :lol: :D
Lamps
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by Lamps »

Tooks wrote: It was scheduled for July, then August, then mid Sept, then middle of last week, then I find out some went out yesterday, and no more stock, and now mid Oct.... ALL those updates came from here, not CW....
This always happens, the way I look at it, the watch is ready for delivery 24hrs prior to me receiving it :D

Glad to see your hanging in on the LE, as I remember you had a big input in the process 8)