C600 Launch

News related to Christopher Ward Watches
ctafield

Re: C600 Launch

Post by ctafield »

village wrote:
ctafield wrote:I don't think the C7 has been axed has it? It's still on the site... But yes, I agree they were getting rid of the brown dialed ones, with gator straps, in the sale for some odd reason.

Very true...that's what you get when you try and type and amuse an 18 month year old at the same time!..therefore ignore the bit about being chopped per se. :)
You've done it again! So... are you amusing an 18 year old there? If so, don't let us stop you! :D
village
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by village »

ctafield wrote:
village wrote:
ctafield wrote:I don't think the C7 has been axed has it? It's still on the site... But yes, I agree they were getting rid of the brown dialed ones, with gator straps, in the sale for some odd reason.

Very true...that's what you get when you try and type and amuse an 18 month year old at the same time!..therefore ignore the bit about being chopped per se. :)
You've done it again! So... are you amusing an 18 year old there? If so, don't let us stop you! :D

I think someones partially lobotomised me in my sleep......i was going to type 1.5 year old then changed to 18 month and so on....
I think i will need to sit somewhere and nurse the old brain cells with a nice single malt.
Once i've escaped from work that is.
If you can read this you are too close to your computer screen....
spaciorek
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by spaciorek »

So I put my order in and now the waiting begins.(will I be billed right away or when it ships?) Anyone else on here order one yet?
Do some of the guys talking about the sales and new models, do you think that Chris has kept to his pledge of bringing luxury watches at affordable prices. Also do you think that in a year will the C40 or C600 will be included in the half price sales, won't the cost of the watch parts cost that much?
CW Malvern Aviator CW C600(yellow) Seiko Monster Citizen Skyhawk Fossil Blue Timex Expedition
sonofcantona
Scrabble King
Scrabble King
CW-watches: 0

Post by sonofcantona »

spaciorek wrote:So I put my order in and now the waiting begins.(will I be billed right away or when it ships?) Anyone else on here order one yet?
Do some of the guys talking about the sales and new models, do you think that Chris has kept to his pledge of bringing luxury watches at affordable prices. Also do you think that in a year will the C40 or C600 will be included in the half price sales, won't the cost of the watch parts cost that much?
Hi spaciorek,

Well i hope the C40 does not go down to much in price as I have placed my order full price. if it goes down a little I guess that is the price you pay for getting when it is new.

As for the charging. my credit card had and authorisation for the full amount £500. it never did debit and the authorisation has now gone. However while the authorisation is on the card it does "use" up some of your limit.
spaciorek
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 2

Post by spaciorek »

Well i hope the C40 does not go down to much in price as I have placed my order full price. if it goes down a little I guess that is the price you pay for getting when it is new.

Yeah, what do they call it "early adopters tax" I can't wait to see pic's of the C40. The waiting for these to come in is going to seem like forever. Mid-October for the C600....ugh!!
CW Malvern Aviator CW C600(yellow) Seiko Monster Citizen Skyhawk Fossil Blue Timex Expedition