Please take notice.

News related to Christopher Ward Watches
Yoda
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Please take notice.

Post by Yoda »

Would all members please take notice that of 1st of August 2008, Our American member and CWL Ambassador, Kip, is the authority of the history and sole biographer of Christopers Ward, and of Christopher Ward of London.

Kip has asked to do the painstaking work and research into this person and company and will post sections of his work on this forum in due course. If anyone has information or anything that can help with this project, would they please come forward and pm Kip to update him.

I have to state that he has a big job as Chris has been in business awhile!!

I wish this had happened to Russell so that we had a better understanding of his work.

I expect that all forum members will help in the project.
Indigo fugit

Yoda, bringing light to the dark side.
Russ-Shettle
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 1

Re: Please take notice.

Post by Russ-Shettle »

Yoda wrote:Would all members please take notice that of 1st of August 2008, Our American member and CWL Ambassador, Kip, is the authority of the history and sole biographer of Christopers Ward, and of Christopher Ward of London.

Kip has asked to do the painstaking work and research into this person and company and will post sections of his work on this forum in due course. If anyone has information or anything that can help with this project, would they please come forward and pm Kip to update him.

I have to state that he has a big job as Chris has been in business awhile!!

I wish this had happened to Russell so that we had a better understanding of his work.

I expect that all forum members will help in the project.
Thanks Yoda,

And thanks to Kip for doing this. It will be great to know some history. I would like to know who purdhase the very first CW watch and when? The only historical fact I know of is how I came to learn about the CW line. That was the Timezone article and the Add clip on Timezone's home page. If it hadn't been for that I may not be a C5 owner today.

Russ

Russ