Page 1797 of 1799

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:26 pm
by Essex Paul
MiniMpi wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:32 am
Essex Paul wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:19 pm
This for an evening at The Ivy for dinner.
Lovely foie gras followed by Pigeon in red wine jus.
Washed down with 2 bottles of chateauneuf du pape.
Well, I didn’t drink them both. :lol:
Sounds like a great evening Paul :clap:
A place I'd love to visit sometime.
Do it Ferg. You won’t regret it. Difficult to book weekends hence it was a Monday night.
Very nice food and sometimes spot a celebrity. :thumbup:

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:30 pm
by Essex Paul
iain wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:09 am
Essex Paul wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:19 pm
This for an evening at The Ivy for dinner.
Lovely foie gras followed by Pigeon in red wine jus.
Washed down with 2 bottles of chateauneuf du pape.
Well, I didn’t drink them both. :lol:
I hope it looked better than that pie with liquor. :D
:lol:
It was a step up admittedly. But don’t knock the national dish of cockney-land. :lol:

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:25 pm
by MiniMpi
C8 Flyer MK2 for today.

Image

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:58 pm
by borderman
Image


Dave

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:17 pm
by TigerChris
Essex Paul wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:26 pm
MiniMpi wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:32 am
Essex Paul wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:19 pm
This for an evening at The Ivy for dinner.
Lovely foie gras followed by Pigeon in red wine jus.
Washed down with 2 bottles of chateauneuf du pape.
Well, I didn’t drink them both. :lol:
Sounds like a great evening Paul :clap:
A place I'd love to visit sometime.
Do it Ferg. You won’t regret it. Difficult to book weekends hence it was a Monday night.
Very nice food and sometimes spot a celebrity. :thumbup:
Jeez, I've just looked at the prices there!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Stuff that, I'll stick to Nandos thanks :D

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:03 pm
by iain
Essex Paul wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:30 pm
:lol:
It was a step up admittedly. But don’t knock the national dish of cockney-land. :lol:
I’m from the North, some of our local delicacies also hold a very limited appeal so I shouldn’t knock anything. If I’m ever down south I’ll have to give this liquor a try, especially as what you call gravy probably isn’t what I call gravy.

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:42 pm
by Essex Paul
iain wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:03 pm
Essex Paul wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:30 pm
:lol:
It was a step up admittedly. But don’t knock the national dish of cockney-land. :lol:
I’m from the North, some of our local delicacies also hold a very limited appeal so I shouldn’t knock anything. If I’m ever down south I’ll have to give this liquor a try, especially as what you call gravy probably isn’t what I call gravy.
No, we have gravy of course! Love gravy on my Sunday roast. Liquor is basically a parsley sauce. :thumbup:

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:50 pm
by iain
Essex Paul wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:42 pm
No, we have gravy of course! Love gravy on my Sunday roast. Liquor is basically a parsley sauce. :thumbup:
My experience of southern gravy is that is usually watery, if you can’t stand a spoon up in a mug of gravy without it falling to the side, it isn’t really gravy.

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:55 pm
by Essex Paul
iain wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:50 pm
Essex Paul wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:42 pm
No, we have gravy of course! Love gravy on my Sunday roast. Liquor is basically a parsley sauce. :thumbup:
My experience of southern gravy is that is usually watery, if you can’t stand a spoon up in a mug of gravy without it falling to the side, it isn’t really gravy.
We call that porridge, or cement . :lol:

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:58 pm
by lisnalee
Heading to see apocalypse now final cut wearing this one.Image

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:49 pm
by MiniMpi
C7 Bluebird for this evening.

Image

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:08 pm
by deebr
A couple of days in "that London" this week, and I just had to wear my latest acquisition. It's a stunner.
IMG_5121.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:37 am
by MiniMpi
C8 Vintage MK2 for work today.

Image

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:56 pm
by Amor Vincit Omnia
A little blue for a dull and horrid day...

DC9C3EAA-4C77-4D76-BF3B-F7B5CC5D0872.jpeg

Re: CWL of the day

Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:23 pm
by DanielDZ
My favourite CW