CWL of the day

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
Ttf23
Senior
Senior
Posts: 197
Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:07 pm

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Ttf23 » Fri May 03, 2019 8:34 pm

BoB today with a fabulous sunset.
2D145BFC-B84F-48AF-B25C-B0C797C77ECB.jpeg

User avatar
Korkki
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 6786
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Oulu, Finland

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Korkki » Sat May 04, 2019 6:29 am

Image
NO PARKING
This space is reserved

Jcalder68
Expert
Expert
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:00 pm
CW-watches: 6

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Jcalder68 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:42 am

Same watch, different strap...
Trident M3 40mm on a Phoenix “Admiralty Grey” NATO. This will do while I get the standard bracelet sized later
E3EBB774-86C2-40EA-AD5D-5E42DCA4EA3B.jpeg
Have a great Saturday everyone,

C
CW Watches (To Date): Trident M3 40mm, C60 Pro 300, C60 Pro 600 Vintage, C65 GMT, C65 Diver Auto, C65 Diver Manual
Others (To Date): Sinn 104, Seiko SNA411, G-Shock

User avatar
MiniMpi
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 33377
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 am
CW-watches: 19
Location: Cork, Ireland

Re: CWL of the day

Post by MiniMpi » Sat May 04, 2019 6:21 pm

C11 Titanium Elite for my last night shift of the week.


Image
C9 AM GT LE #001/135, C60 Ombré #001/300, C7 Proto, C11 Elite, C7 Bluebird, C70 Ascari, C7 COSC LE, C65 MK1 LE, C60 316L, C9-JH-MK3, C9-40-5DA, C600-IPB, C8-KVKT-MK2, C60 GMT, C60 SKRS, C60-TI-V2, C8 UTC, C8 Flyer MK2, C65 Trident Diver, Rolex 912 Tank.

User avatar
Carlito149
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:23 pm

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Carlito149 » Sat May 04, 2019 8:34 pm

Ombre 000/300
Attachments
1DAAA6F5-401A-437D-AD4E-059F2C5ABBAA.jpeg

Jcalder68
Expert
Expert
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:00 pm
CW-watches: 6

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Jcalder68 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:07 pm

Trident C60 Pro M3 (40mm)
Finally on a perfectly resized bracelet and feeling fantastic!
1E9583A2-22B8-4835-9655-B6BBD5C463B8.jpeg
I think this angle really emphasises the depth of the hour markers on the dial. Blue tint on the crystal is the blue of the sky, not any anti-reflective coating etc.

C
CW Watches (To Date): Trident M3 40mm, C60 Pro 300, C60 Pro 600 Vintage, C65 GMT, C65 Diver Auto, C65 Diver Manual
Others (To Date): Sinn 104, Seiko SNA411, G-Shock

User avatar
MiniMpi
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 33377
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 am
CW-watches: 19
Location: Cork, Ireland

Re: CWL of the day

Post by MiniMpi » Sun May 05, 2019 3:52 pm

Looks fantastic mate !
Definitely the one I may eventually go for ^^^
C9 AM GT LE #001/135, C60 Ombré #001/300, C7 Proto, C11 Elite, C7 Bluebird, C70 Ascari, C7 COSC LE, C65 MK1 LE, C60 316L, C9-JH-MK3, C9-40-5DA, C600-IPB, C8-KVKT-MK2, C60 GMT, C60 SKRS, C60-TI-V2, C8 UTC, C8 Flyer MK2, C65 Trident Diver, Rolex 912 Tank.

User avatar
MiniMpi
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 33377
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:56 am
CW-watches: 19
Location: Cork, Ireland

Re: CWL of the day

Post by MiniMpi » Sun May 05, 2019 3:52 pm

C9 Jumping Hour MK3 for the start of my time off.

Image
C9 AM GT LE #001/135, C60 Ombré #001/300, C7 Proto, C11 Elite, C7 Bluebird, C70 Ascari, C7 COSC LE, C65 MK1 LE, C60 316L, C9-JH-MK3, C9-40-5DA, C600-IPB, C8-KVKT-MK2, C60 GMT, C60 SKRS, C60-TI-V2, C8 UTC, C8 Flyer MK2, C65 Trident Diver, Rolex 912 Tank.

User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 20228
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 27
LE-two: 1
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS » Sun May 05, 2019 5:13 pm

All this chatter about the new Trident Mk3 Titanium 1000 Elite, I think I'll stick with my C11 Makaira Extreme (Titanium 1000) - for now :wink:.

Image

Image

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk



C2 FLE |C4 |C5A MkI |C5 BOB |C6 |C7 MkI 47AD |C7 MkII Harrier |C7 Auto Chrono |C70 x2
C8 MkI |C8 Reg MkII |C8 M2.04 |C9 FLE |C9 Me109 SPC |C11Mak Ext
C60 FLE x2 |C60 SH21 x2 |C60 Chrono P'type |C60 Elite 1000 |C65 Khaki |C600 x2 |C1000 |C4&W7 BBMF

User avatar
stefs
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 3611
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:40 pm
CW-watches: 0
Location: Sunny Tiptree, Essex

Re: CWL of the day

Post by stefs » Sun May 05, 2019 8:17 pm

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 5:13 pm
All this chatter about the new Trident Mk3 Titanium 1000 Elite, I think I'll stick with my C11 Makaira Extreme (Titanium 1000) - for now :wink:.

Image

Image

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk
To my mind this remains one of the very best and most striking watches CW have ever made. Very light despite its bulk and you just need decent size arms and wrists to pull it off. Just a great and pretty original watch
Cheers now
Paul

User avatar
Bahnstormer_vRS
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 20228
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:06 pm
CW-watches: 27
LE-two: 1
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
Location: Hertfordshire, UK

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS » Mon May 06, 2019 8:49 am


stefs wrote:To my mind this remains one of the very best and most striking watches CW have ever made. Very light despite its bulk and you just need decent size arms and wrists to pull it off. Just a great and pretty original watch
Cheers Paul.

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones to have the required 'decent size arm and wrist'.

Still with me this morning.

Image

I've got it on a Zuludiver strap with a stepped width, by the lugs, which rather suits the style of the watch. Image

Guy

Sent from my Xperia XZ Premium using Tapatalk

C2 FLE |C4 |C5A MkI |C5 BOB |C6 |C7 MkI 47AD |C7 MkII Harrier |C7 Auto Chrono |C70 x2
C8 MkI |C8 Reg MkII |C8 M2.04 |C9 FLE |C9 Me109 SPC |C11Mak Ext
C60 FLE x2 |C60 SH21 x2 |C60 Chrono P'type |C60 Elite 1000 |C65 Khaki |C600 x2 |C1000 |C4&W7 BBMF

User avatar
StrappedUp
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
Posts: 1308
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 2:14 pm
CW-watches: 0
Location: South Wales

Re: CWL of the day

Post by StrappedUp » Mon May 06, 2019 9:00 am

Jcalder68 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:07 pm
Trident C60 Pro M3 (40mm)
Finally on a perfectly resized bracelet and feeling fantastic!

1E9583A2-22B8-4835-9655-B6BBD5C463B8.jpeg

I think this angle really emphasises the depth of the hour markers on the dial. Blue tint on the crystal is the blue of the sky, not any anti-reflective coating etc.

C
That looks fantastic, congrats! Just watched a 4k YouTube review of the Elite ... almost as good as seeing the watch in the metal.

Would you be so kind as to do a comparison with one of your C65s?
I found my GMT just a little too large in the end, but shaving the extra 1mm and wider bezel should make this ideal.
Ryan

JimboJames1972
Senior
Senior
Posts: 90
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2017 6:54 pm
CW-watches: 3
Location: Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK

Re: CWL of the day

Post by JimboJames1972 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:00 am

Keen to know too

Jcalder68
Expert
Expert
Posts: 201
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2019 6:00 pm
CW-watches: 6

Re: CWL of the day

Post by Jcalder68 » Mon May 06, 2019 11:08 am

StrappedUp wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 9:00 am
Jcalder68 wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:07 pm
Trident C60 Pro M3 (40mm)
Finally on a perfectly resized bracelet and feeling fantastic!

1E9583A2-22B8-4835-9655-B6BBD5C463B8.jpeg

I think this angle really emphasises the depth of the hour markers on the dial. Blue tint on the crystal is the blue of the sky, not any anti-reflective coating etc.

C
That looks fantastic, congrats! Just watched a 4k YouTube review of the Elite ... almost as good as seeing the watch in the metal.

Would you be so kind as to do a comparison with one of your C65s?
I found my GMT just a little too large in the end, but shaving the extra 1mm and wider bezel should make this ideal.
Will do, I’ll get some images up later,

C
CW Watches (To Date): Trident M3 40mm, C60 Pro 300, C60 Pro 600 Vintage, C65 GMT, C65 Diver Auto, C65 Diver Manual
Others (To Date): Sinn 104, Seiko SNA411, G-Shock

kondzb
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 8:43 am

Re: CWL of the day

Post by kondzb » Mon May 06, 2019 12:07 pm

Lovely C60 Acan COSC !
IMG_20190426_135226.jpg

Post Reply