Bahnstormer_vRS
CW-watches: 34
LE-three: 1
LE-foura: 1
LE-fourb: 1
LE-six: 1

Re: CW Survey

Post by Bahnstormer_vRS »

I received an email this morning and have just now done the survey. :thumbup: :thumbup:

For those forum members who did not get an email to complete the survey, it is perhaps worth remembering that a Company will not necessarily send its survey to all those people / email addresses it has on its mailing list, but very often will be selective by any number of criteria.

This may well be the case for this survey by CW.

Guy
In small proportions, we just beautie see:
And in short measures, life may perfect bee. - Ben Jonson (1572 – 1637)

Inscription on the Longitude Dial
Hatfield House, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL9 5NB, England
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 1

Post by MichaelMD »

Got it and completed it. Sort of felt like more of a way to sell my email address to marketers. Questions about what magazines you read and stuff like that. No enough questions about what you actually like and dislike about their watches.

Sent from my Galaxy S20 using Tapatalk

DEV.Woulf
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by DEV.Woulf »

Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:38 pmFor those forum members who did not get an email to complete the survey, it is perhaps worth remembering that a Company will not necessarily send its survey to all those people / email addresses it has on its mailing list, but very often will be selective by any number of criteria.
Perhaps it's being sent to people with recent (say past 6 months) purchases?
Christopher Ward | LORIER | MONTA | SEIKO

Joseph.
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

Devarika Woulf wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:04 am Perhaps it's being sent to people with recent (say past 6 months) purchases?
Perhaps a bit further back? I bought a watch in July and a strap in the January sale.
Drew
Lawrence
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 20

Post by Lawrence »

I completed if but left the birthdate blank, seriously, don't give out your birthday online!
Omega Speedmaster, Bulova Accutron Gemini, Tudor Black Bay Heritage Maroon & Black, C65 Trident Bronze SH21 LE, C65 Trident Black, C65 Trident Diver SH21, C65 Trident Ombre LE, Longines HydroConquest beautiful AF and better than C60 300
MiniMpi
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 17

Post by MiniMpi »

I also completed the survey.
I came to the multiple choice question of how many CW's do you have and couldn't find the answer for 'Over 20' :lol:
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

Devarika Woulf wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:04 am
Bahnstormer_vRS wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:38 pmFor those forum members who did not get an email to complete the survey, it is perhaps worth remembering that a Company will not necessarily send its survey to all those people / email addresses it has on its mailing list, but very often will be selective by any number of criteria.
I imagine they selected their most perceptive clients, for this exercise, like what I am. :D
TheBeatles
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 6

Post by TheBeatles »

Somehow, I have 2 email addresses registered with CW. Purchased 6 CWs in last 6 months.

No survey received at either address.
Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night. Be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels, Frank Sinatra

All You Need Is Love, The Beatles

Too much of anything is bad. But too much of good whiskey is barely enough, Mark Twain
Thermexman
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 4

Post by Thermexman »

Nope. I can rule that out.
Steve.
Caller
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 2

Post by Caller »

I have two email addresses for CW used for different reasons. Not by choice, but it was the only way they could get around the fact I previously didn't receive emails at all. I needed to fix that when buying the compressor before Christmas. The CS rep was very helpful and persistent and expressed surprise that I got emails sent to 2 different addresses. But for me, it was a fix. So we left well alone.

But no email about a survey though.
'Tis me
albionphoto
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 10

Post by albionphoto »

Received and completed.
Mark
Bremont, Casio, Citizen, Christopher Ward, Chronotechna, Mido, Omega and Oris
Viognier
Trusted Seller
Trusted Seller
CW-watches: 5

Post by Viognier »

Received and completed. No question on mine about logo, like Andrew mostly website based and an odd smart watch question.

Also like AVO, I shared Loupe needs to up the watch talk and less other topics stuff.
Small collection of timepieces that I enjoy
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

Just to be clear, it wasn't a specific question about the logo. It was a question to do aspects of CW watches, rated 1 to 5, or something like that, one of which was logo if anyone else completes this, perhaps they could note the question.
ajax87
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 7

Post by ajax87 »

JAFO wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:40 pm Just to be clear, it wasn't a specific question about the logo. It was a question to do aspects of CW watches, rated 1 to 5, or something like that, one of which was logo if anyone else completes this, perhaps they could note the question.
I recall that question. It was buried among a bunch of other questions, but it was there. Just something simple like are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the logo.
Alex
C5A Mk1|C65 316L LE|C63 36mm, GMT, Elite, 2023ish FLE|C1 Moonglow|Omega Seamaster DeVille|Speedmaster Racing|MoonSwatch Mercury|RZE Endeavor|Tudor BB58 925
JAFO
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod

Post by JAFO »

ajax87 wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 5:52 pm
JAFO wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:40 pm Just to be clear, it wasn't a specific question about the logo. It was a question to do aspects of CW watches, rated 1 to 5, or something like that, one of which was logo if anyone else completes this, perhaps they could note the question.
I recall that question. It was buried among a bunch of other questions, but it was there. Just something simple like are you satisfied or dissatisfied with the logo.
Yes, that was the one - well I can't imagine any other watchmaker with a 20 years history of making good watches even contemplating the need to include a question like that.