Discuss Christopher Ward watches
simmo140
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 9

Part 10 "We're gonna need a bigger box!"

Post by simmo140 »

C6 & C7.JPG
Back in 2013 my Blue C6 Kingfisher was stolen in a burglary. Being new to the watch game and impatient, I replaced it with a yellow C6 (seen here with my Rapide)Image

Upon the return of blue one by the Police I sold the yellow one as, at the time, I was satisfied with just the two watches. I have regretted this sale ever since, so it was a great pleasure to recently acquire a C60 LE. Without doubt, this has brightened the collection and has instantly become a favourite.

Problem now is that I have nine watches and an eight watch box :problem: . Not for long. This little item was cheap as chips and is perfectly adequate although the cushions are a little small. Never mind, I am so happy with the collection being all together and, I hope you agree, looking splendid (despite my awful photography).
I'm sure you're all devastated to hear that this concludes my CW story so far. No doubt you found each episode riveting, and couldn't wait for the next, well don't despair! I am busy saving my pennies and will return with another thrilling story soon. Bye for now. :wave:

C60 LE2.jpg
Box 2.jpg
10 box open.jpg
10 box closed.jpg
Last edited by Bahnstormer_vRS on Wed Feb 10, 2021 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Attached photos 'Placed in Line' - https://www.christopherwardforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=55242
C2 Lido
C7 Rapide Mk1
C6 Kingfisher Pro Blue
C60 Kingfisher Pro LE Yellow
C11 MSL PVD
C13 Henley Chrono
C60 Trident 300 Orange
C65 Trident Diver
C65 AM GT
Lillenthal Supernova LE
Dickchins
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 6

Re: Part 10 "We're gonna need a bigger box!"

Post by Dickchins »

Nice box and collection.
Ive just sold that little Lilienthal you have at the end. Only the second one I've seen!
Thegreyman
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by Thegreyman »

That's a fine collection of CW's you have there including a few I've owned myself in the past. Some nice splashes of colour too.
Patrick

C60 FLE Scooter Blue, C65 Ombre COSC LE, C65 Dartmouth, W11 Amelia (wife)

Some others + a few on the way
simmo140
Junior
Junior
CW-watches: 9

Post by simmo140 »

Dickchins wrote:
Thu Feb 11, 2021 1:42 pm
Nice box and collection.
Ive just sold that little Lilienthal you have at the end. Only the second one I've seen!
Thanks for the kind comments. The Supernova is 767/999 which doesn't make it particularly rare, but it does draw comments when worn. Just noticed the battery's gone, so off to Timpsons.
C2 Lido
C7 Rapide Mk1
C6 Kingfisher Pro Blue
C60 Kingfisher Pro LE Yellow
C11 MSL PVD
C13 Henley Chrono
C60 Trident 300 Orange
C65 Trident Diver
C65 AM GT
Lillenthal Supernova LE
Dickchins
Guru
Guru
CW-watches: 6

Post by Dickchins »

^^^ cracking little watches.
Far better than their price point would suggest.
Ill buy another at some point.
brash47
Senior
Senior

Post by brash47 »

Beautiful watch, congrats on the requisition. Nice box as well....I might have.....2 of those that are full

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk