A Glowing Incoming!

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
shocolite
CW-watches: 5

Re: A Glowing Incoming!

Post by shocolite »

I hadn't paid much attention to this watch - however your picture of the dial remind me of a bucket list! This year is my 25th year of working in the Merchant Navy. Between work and my own travels I have been to all places listed on the dial except for 3. If I had this watch I think my OCD would compel me to travel to last 3 places!!!!!!
C60 Elite 1000
C65 Trident Automatic
C60 BLUE LE
C60 Trident 300
C3 Malvern Chronograph mk.III
Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster Sailhawk
Casio G-Shock GST-W130BC-1AER & GA-800
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 1

Post by MichaelMD »

shocolite wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:43 pm I hadn't paid much attention to this watch - however your picture of the dial remind me of a bucket list! This year is my 25th year of working in the Merchant Navy. Between work and my own travels I have been to all places listed on the dial except for 3. If I had this watch I think my OCD would compel me to travel to last 3 places!!!!!!
You can't leave us hanging like that. Which three???
jkbarnes
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by jkbarnes »

shocolite wrote: Wed Feb 10, 2021 8:43 pm I hadn't paid much attention to this watch - however your picture of the dial remind me of a bucket list! This year is my 25th year of working in the Merchant Navy. Between work and my own travels I have been to all places listed on the dial except for 3. If I had this watch I think my OCD would compel me to travel to last 3 places!!!!!!
That sounds like the perfect reason to buy one!
Drew
Toph
Senior
Senior
CW-watches: 6

Post by Toph »

Fantastic, great pics, thanks for sharing
Where no counsel is the people fall but in a multitude of counsellors there is safety
Instagram @tophstewart
MichaelMD
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 1

Post by MichaelMD »

Set this watch roughly 40 hours ago and just checked it. +0.5 sec. Crazy accurate so far. Hope it continues.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk