Christopher Ward Trident Acan COSC bracelet

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jaykay1977

Christopher Ward Trident Acan COSC bracelet

Post by jaykay1977 »

Hi guys,

Hope everyone is well.

I'm writing to ask something. I have recently bought Christopher Ward Trident Acan COSC (absolutely stunning watch) but it did not come on a bracelet. It came on a lovely strap but I'm a bracelet guy through and through, so was thinking to buy a bracelet for the watch.

I contacted the Christopher Ward customer service and they said they haven't got any. I wanted to ask, does anybody know where I could buy a bracelet for the watch model?

Kind regards,
-Jay
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Re: Christopher Ward Trident Acan COSC bracelet

Post by H0rati0 »

Firstly, welcome to the forum.

You need a Trident mk2 22mm bracelet. They come up on ebay (mostly UK) fairly regularly, check out this one (5 days to go at auction).

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Christopher- ... Sw0Nxf-3Og

Alternatively when you have enough posts (50 required to create listings) you can place a "Want to Buy" here.

Good luck!
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
JAFO
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Post by JAFO »

It's very fortunate for one to be listed on ebay just as you need it. Good luck.
H0rati0
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Post by H0rati0 »

JAFO wrote:
Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:25 am
It's very fortunate for one to be listed on ebay just as you need it. Good luck.
Yeah, except I think the OP is outside UK so a bit of manoeuvring required on that listing, but hopefully it will work out.
"There is no beginning to enlightenment and no end to training" - Dogen Zenji (1200-1253)
jaykay1977

Post by jaykay1977 »

Hi,

Thank you for the reply guys :)