Cw watches for sale

Discuss Christopher Ward watches
jimbo
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 3

Cw watches for sale

Post by jimbo »

Well it's been a few hours now since the 2021 watch sale started, so as i missed out I went to the forum sale..... and no watches there newly up for sale since some of you have been busy at CW towers :)

Get a grip and sale what you don't want now :lol:
Remember...your left hand has the thumb on the right hand side
JAFO
Senior Guru
Senior Guru

Re: Cw watches for sale

Post by JAFO »

redmonaco
Guru
Guru

Post by redmonaco »

Cant believe I missed the Bronze tridents...

Tried desperately to add one to my basket but it steadfastly refused, then...they were all gone!!! :0(
Amor Vincit Omnia
CW-watches: 4

Post by Amor Vincit Omnia »

It's worth remembering that sometimes they don't put up all the stock at once and items are added every day or two for a while. This often happens once the sale goes "global".
Steve
The half minute which we daily devote to the winding-up of our watches is an exertion of labour almost insensible; yet, by the aid of a few wheels, its effect is spread over the whole twenty-four hours.
Charles Babbage

@Avo238
josbrownlie
Senior Guru
Senior Guru
CW-watches: 7

Post by josbrownlie »

Haven't received the email yet so thanks for the heads up
Motorsport / motor racing track / circuit wall art - http://www.apextraxs.com
mibby
Forumgod
Forumgod
CW-watches: 4

Post by mibby »

I've been lusting after a Super Compressor and up pops my favourite colour combo (black sand on bracelet) at a big saving! Ordered. :)
CWL 2015 FLE, C8 Pilot, C80 Sector; C65 SC; Rolex (4); Omega (4); Tudor (2); Zenith; Breguet; Breitling; Seiko; Vostok (22); Strela; Poljot; Raketa; Sturmanskie; Sea-Gull (2); Universal; Oris; Roamer; Avia; Tissot
StrapMeister
Senior Forumgod
Senior Forumgod
CW-watches: 5

Post by StrapMeister »

josbrownlie wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 7:38 pm
Haven't received the email yet so thanks for the heads up
I had been registered with CW for a while now but, interestingly enough, I didn't get the email.
However, I think I have an explanation for that.
It appears that there must have been a web site refresh which de-registered some of my details.
For example, my previous purchases and account were still there but I had to, in effect, re-register and change my password - only found this out while making a purchase.
Anyway, thanks to the other thread with the link I was able to complete everything satisfactorily.
The Brits...
BREMONT; ZERO WEST; PINION; CHRISTOPHER WARD; MARLOE; SCURFA; ELLIOT BROWN; ROTARY; so far!

Freewheelers Emergency Voluntary Service (Blood Bikes) https://www.freewheelers.org.uk/